• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Z-A

Z-A

Let me go
Mar 3, 2024
Most reliable one I have ever seen.

Also, for those saying the user hasn't been active.. They CTB'd not long after they made this post Ctbing today

So this clears it up.

Farewell ❤️

Last edited:
Reactions: seekingrelease22
TheSDMan

TheSDMan

Aug 19, 2021
I'm also interested to know if the socks could be used like that for full? I was pretty close of pushing the bucket, but as I was trying to slowly go down I started to feel the pain in front / trachea I think first (even struggle to speak a bit for a day), and it made me chicken out.

Thinking that padding on the side for the arteries might help with this?

Last edited:
B

bolognajuice

Jun 10, 2023
I need an answer ASAP! Where is the best place to attach the knot? I managed to master it but now I'm just scared that the current anchor I have won't be able to hold me for 30 minutes..
it's a rod from my closet 9ECB9320 1EF6 4929 A565 D508471026B4
and it CAN hold me but idk if it can for 30 minutes.. maybe if when I'm unconscious my whole closet will fall on the side since I am pretty heavy… (111 KG)

This is my knot
836B900D 8B21 4B73 93F1 4EAC258ACA71
It's a belt made into a slip knot and I attached it to the rod by opening it from the upper part and then closing it..

What are the most popular anchor points that I can find in a room or a bathroom…

Reactions: seekingrelease22
U

uniqueusername18

Apr 7, 2024
Rather than bending your knees. Could you spread your legs out forward (like a ragdoll, if that image helps!)

Seems like it would be a natural position and one you could end up in if using alcohol to pass out.

D

dearlulu

Apr 10, 2024
I've tried the partial method so many times and I get the face filling up with blood feeling and I start to hear my heartbeat loudly in my ears but I just don't pass out I've set a timer on my phone and I went about 35 seconds and my face was just filling and I wasn't passing out so Idk also I'm 5'3 160 cm and 55kg and the place I tie the knot holding me is inside a large closet and I put the knoose behind my neck idk what to do to pass out quickly because my sl keep kicking in after like 20 seconds and i stand up
I have the same issues. From what I read, if you cut the bloodflow right, you're not meant to feel anything when you pass out. I'm not sure how to get this right. It's frustrating really..
If you feel that pressure in your head, it means that your jugular veins are being constricted, but not your carotid arteries.

The carotid arteries bring blood to your head and the jugular veins drain it out. If you only block the jugulars, all the blood coming from the carotids will accumulate in your head, creating pressure.

The though thing is that the carotids are thicker, more rigid, and stronger than the jugulars, so they're harder to constrict. Therefore, you might need more force or to better position the rope to shut both of them down.

But if you do, you should theoretically have minimal discomfort, just the lightheadedness and dizziness from lack of oxygen in your brain.
I second this. This is what Ive read as well. You don't feel discomfort if you block carotids right.

Last edited:
T

tchubbygho5t

Apr 15, 2024
Yeah the difficulty with this is getting the right spot and pressure. I've only managed to actually pass out once, and I had a few sleeping tablets to help. I literally passed out without realising, and woke some time later choking. Most of the time I can get myself to that fuzzy feeling but SI always kicks in and I back out :/ Even with knowing exactly where the right point is I've found its still quite hard to reproduce exact results

Reactions: Justnotme
ibuprofen_ninja

ibuprofen_ninja

Oct 26, 2021
you can do it without padding, you just need the right material, knot, and knot placement

P

pulleditnearlyoff

Apr 26, 2024
I did it yesterday. Rope right above the mid section of your neck, thight and then hang and relax. Began to pass out within two seconds. SI kicked in but when I tried to stand up again I began to shake and further lose conciousness. Could just hold myself up and after 10 sec my head became clear again. I was almost dead. If I hanged 0,5 sec longer then it was succesfully.

Reactions: dearlulu
B

Buh-bye!

jkfajsd
Jan 10, 2024
Last week, I have been practicing different ways of doing partial hanging and will share which method has worked the best out of all.

In order to succeed partial hanging, is to fully block the carotid arteries on both sides of your neck, around 80-90% of the blood flow in the blood vessels has to be blocked for this to be guaranteed and quick. Will also share how to overwin your survival instinct.

What's needed for this:

- A rope
A nylon type of rope is recommended but it could be any rope that isn't stretchy and needs to be at least 1cm (0,4 inch) thick if you weigh more than 50kg (110 lbs)

- 2 regular socks
A pair of regular socks (not the extra thicker ones for winter)

- A strong anchor point.
A reliable anchor point, could be anything that will hold your body for at least 30 minutes (wouldn't recommend a doorknob..)

The process:

1. Make a slip knot, there are plenty of YouTube tutorials if you don't know how to do it. Also, hangman's knot will not work for this.

2. Prepare the socks (the socks are gonna be needed to put them against your carotid arteries to achieve the needed pressure because the rope alone can't easily reach there), you will need to fold them both like in this picture:
View attachment 118881

3. Once the rope and socks have been prepared, this is how they have to be put around your neck:
View attachment 118882

4. Find an anchor point and position yourself like in picture below:
View attachment 118884

5. To overwin survival instinct, you need to make sure that your body is not going to be able to save you using its strength. To achieve this, you will need to tie your hands behind your back. For those who consume alcohol, getting drunk helps too.

6. Finally. Kneel yourself down and make sure that both of your knees point to the ground but not touch it.

After doing the last step, you will start to feel like your face is filling up with blood (this is normal, it's the same as if another person chokes you). You are still able to breath normally. It will take between 15-30 seconds to pass out and lose consciousness, depending on how much you weigh.

When I was practicing it, I didn't attach the other end of the rope to the anchor point but instead, I threw the rope over it and was holding the end with my hand, so that when I pass out, my hand go off the rope and lets me fall. This can be done if you just want to practice partial hanging. But be careful.

This content is provided for educational purposes and is not intended to promote or encourage suicide in any way.
thankyusomuch