• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

J

JayLa16

Jul 20, 2022
Last night I attempted to CTB with the charcoal method and failed due to SI. I was in a small sealed up bathroom and panicked when I felt about to pass out, left the bathroom and passed out in the hall outside. Sucks and feeling very disoriented today.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry that you had this experience. It sounds awful and to me it is unfair how dying is this difficult. We have already suffered so much in life so we should not have to suffer when we are trying to leave. Best wishes.

castler

castler

Enlightened
Jul 11, 2022
If u are truly committed, you'll def want to take some sleep meds or something that will put your system at ease, otherwise u may not overcome the damn body's auto defense mech. Preventing u from carrying this out.

If u attempt it again. Best of luck 2u and all.

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
It´s not CO2, but CO (carbon monoxid). Have you read enough about the method ? Did you use the right equipment ? Normally you become unconscious very quickly and the survival instinct should then no longer be active..

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/charcoal-method-advice.94265/#post-1655792

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/carbon-monoxide-megathread.2053/page-54

Last edited:
J

JayLa16

Jul 20, 2022
It´s not CO2, but CO (carbon monoxid). Have you read enough about the method ? Did you use the right equipment ? Normally you become unconscious very quickly and the survival instinct should then no longer be active..

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/charcoal-method-advice.94265/#post-1655792

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/carbon-monoxide-megathread.2053/page-54
I have been reading a lot about it thanks. I used 3 chimney starters of charcoal in a very well sealed small room. After about 10 minutes I did start to lose consciousness but freaked out and crawled outside before passing out.

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
May be you should take Diazepam (Valium) before the next attempt. I think 10 minutes is too long. Normally you should become unconscious faster if the CO concentration is high enough (10.000 ppm).

Take your time and read the guide carefully. The next time you fail, you might end up as a vegetabile in a psychiatric ward with permanent brain damage.

Attachments

• brain demage without oxygen.jpg
    brain demage without oxygen.jpg
    208.8 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: JayLa16
J

JayLa16

Jul 20, 2022
I read the guide but it's a lot of info, not all relevant to charcoal. How do I ensure that the CO concentration is high enough?

castler

castler

Enlightened
Jul 11, 2022
I read the guide but it's a lot of info, not all relevant to charcoal. How do I ensure that the CO concentration is high enough?
As the same info was passed to me since I'll be doing the propane method. You def want to get a co meter and measure the output that charcoal emits.

Post in thread 'Gittin down wit CO'

J

JayLa16

Jul 20, 2022
As the same info was passed to me since I'll be doing the propane method. You def want to get a co meter and measure the output that charcoal emits.

Post in thread 'Gittin down wit CO'
Thank you just ordered one.

Reactions: castler
Moonlight Tears

Moonlight Tears

I will put the fire out with my tears.
Jun 15, 2022
Last night I attempted to CTB with the charcoal method and failed due to SI. I was in a small sealed up bathroom and panicked when I felt about to pass out, left the bathroom and passed out in the hall outside. Sucks and feeling very disoriented today.
How long did it take for you to feel like you were going to pass out?

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
Use the required amount of at least 135 g coal per cubic meters of room air and use a CO meter that goes up to at least 10.000 ppm or higher.

Last edited:
Reactions: JayLa16
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I have been reading a lot about it thanks. I used 3 chimney starters of charcoal in a very well sealed small room. After about 10 minutes I did start to lose consciousness but freaked out and crawled outside before passing out.
Your method, basically, sounds fine (except for not measuring with a meter how much CO you were producing, which is IMPORTANT). Yeah, the problem is with your SI. I don't mean to be disrespectful, but it sounds like you really don't want to die. You still have a bit of hope you're holding onto. And if it took you 10 minutes to feel like you were about to pass out, you weren't generating nearly enough CO with your setup, hence, the need for a good CO meter that is capable of measuring up to 10000 PPM concentrations. If you were generating enough CO (and waited long enough to reach above the 10000 PPM concentration in your enclosure [bathroom]), you would have been unconscious in mere seconds, like no more than 20 - 30 seconds. This is ideally what you want to have happen. Bathrooms aren't than small and will take some time to fill with CO. The smaller the enclosure, the better. That's why many use tents.

J

JayLa16

Jul 20, 2022
Your method, basically, sounds fine (except for not measuring with a meter how much CO you were producing, which is IMPORTANT). Yeah, the problem is with your SI. I don't mean to be disrespectful, but it sounds like you really don't want to die. You still have a bit of hope you're holding onto. And if it took you 10 minutes to feel like you were about to pass out, you weren't generating nearly enough CO with your setup, hence, the need for a good CO meter that is capable of measuring up to 10000 PPM concentrations. If you were generating enough CO (and waited long enough to reach above the 10000 PPM concentration in your enclosure [bathroom]), you would have been unconscious in mere seconds, like no more than 20 - 30 seconds. This is ideally what you want to have happen. Bathrooms aren't than small and will take some time to fill with CO. The smaller the enclosure, the better. That's why many use tents.
Thank you. I think you're right on all counts. Maybe I do still have a small bit of hope...which kinda sucks lol. I did order a CO meter and will update when I try again.
Use the required amount of at least 135 g coal per cubic meters of room air and use a CO meter that goes up to at least 10.000 ppm or higher.
Thank you

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Maybe I do still have a small bit of hope...which kinda sucks lol.
I don't know if I'd characterize it as "sucks"............Sometimes things can get better for some people, and they do. Sometimes not. Only you will know when you've waited long enough to know if they still might for you.

I did order a CO meter and will update when I try again
I hope it is a good one. One that goes up to 10,000 PPM. And not one that only goes up to 1000 PPM. The ones that go up to 10,000 PPM cost about $350 - $400 US. And if you want to do it right, you need to do some testing, some "dry runs", if you will, to make sure you can get the level of CO high enough, how long it takes, make sure it's repeatable when the actual time comes, etc. Planning is your friend when it comes to CO. It can be very effective when done correctly, and very peaceful, too, but takes some effort, and some investment. It's still cheaper than N, though.

J

JayLa16

Jul 20, 2022
I got one that goes up to 10000 PPM thanks. N is a little too rich for my blood.