• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

LilysAngel

LilysAngel

Experienced
Apr 30, 2024
Accidentally deleted when trying to copy for my notes pad.. sry.

Here is my method on how I am planning to CTB. I would really appreciate any feedback to ensure the best possible chance of success. Thank you.
  1. Set up tent. Seal all of the seems inside with flex seal & tape over that with HVAC tape. Put a tarp over the exterior of the tent. Hang signs warning others of CO & a body & to call authorities. Inside of the tent will be bricks & some blankets to lay on. My tent is a 2 person pop up with 3000mm.
  2. Put a total of 4lbs (2lbs each) of charcoal inside of 2 chimney burners on top of 2 different grills. Use a match to start the fire. Do this until the smoke is gone, they're ashy & either white or glowing orange. Using hardwood lump charcoal.
  3. Transfer charcoal from chimney burners to metal buckets with holes drilled near the bottom.
  4. Wearing gloves, Take metal buckets with charcoal into tent & place on bricks. Leave tent.
  5. In roughly 30 minutes hold breath and go into tent to check CO meter. If above 10,000 ppm, lay down and start breathing. If not, leave tent and give it more time.

I might be confused on how the meter works. If someone could clarify I'd rly appreciate it.

Questions:

1. I read somebody recommended to hold breath, go into tent, and seal the inside zipper before laying down. Should I attempt to do this? Hold breath- Go into the tent, check ppm. If good, try to seal the zipper before laying down and breathing? That seems like a lot. Also if it's already at 10,000ppm does it rly matter? Won't I pass out with a few breaths and ctb within minutes?
  2. A lot of people recommend sleeping meds before hand. Why? If it just takes a few breaths to become unconscious then what is the point of sleeping meds? A precaution?
  3. Would smoking weed (thcA) immediately prior have any effect on this process?
  4. Doesn't soooo much CO escape by going in & out of the tent until it's 10,000ppm?
  5. If nobody finds me for a few days, what precautions can I take to ensure I don't cause a fire?
  6. Is there literally anything I can add, change, do differently to ensure the best chance of success? I know this can be SO dangerous if done wrong. And the absolute last thing I want is a failed attempt & to be a vegetable.
  7. This one might be a dumb question. If I take ashes (aquamated, not cremated) in an urn with me in the tent, will that cause any kind of reaction?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
In roughly 30 minutes hold breath and go into tent to check CO meter. If above 10,000 ppm, lay down and start breathing. If not, leave tent and give it more time.
This is actually sth I'm also wondering. I would assume that a lot of CO gets lost when opening the tent "door" you would also need to seal the tent door after closing to avoid CO escaping through the zipper. CO is my method of choice and I would go into the tent together with the ready charcoal and seal the zipper after closing it from the inside (That's my choice).

People who used drugs/meds/ and such failed. C is a little bit lighter than air, not much but laying on the floor is the worst position to take. The charcoal will extinguish long before there is a fire, just make sure it cannot lit the tent or the bottom of tent.

Your acc is new have you read this guide?

• Hugs
Reactions: marchshift
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
How'd you come up with this 4 lbs of charcoal? That's not enough. Even the smallest of the small metal buckets will hold more than that. The thing that the formula doesn't take into account is CO loss - through the tent, when you get in, etc. You need more than 4 lbs. Really glad you have a meter. CO is a method where "more is better." You will lose some CO getting in. If the charcoals are burning correctly and emitting copious amounts of CO, the level should recover quickly. It makes sense, right, that the more charcoal you have, the more CO is being produced, the quicker the recovery of CO loss?

As far as getting into the tent - it stands to reason you want to do this as quickly as possible, and get the flap closed back up as quickly as possible. Why not practice this multiple times in "dry runs" so that you make it as effortless and smooth as possible? Honestly, I don't see how you would have time, while holding your breath, to seal up the entrance flap after you enter the tent. Maybe there's time to put a quick piece of tape over the zipper, or paint some sealant on it. IDK.

No comment on sleeping meds. I don't see why they'd be necessary, though.

No comment on weed. Prepare how you see fit.

Yes, some CO is going to be lost by getting in. Minimize the loss by becoming comfortable with getting in quickly and smoothly.

Don't knock over the buckets with the hot coals and there shouldn't be a fire risk. The coals will extinguish themselves over time.

I can't envision any reaction with "ashes".

You'll have the meter on the outside of the tent, right, and probe inside, so you can monitor the level?

Out of curiosity, what brand of meter and model did you get???

I'm a big proponent of doing multiple "dry runs", so I become comfortable with every aspect of my procedure, so it becomes "second nature".

I'm not laying on any bricks. I picked up one of those lounging cushions with the upright head end.

LilysAngel

LilysAngel

Experienced
Apr 30, 2024
Your acc is new have you read this guide?

Yes. Ofc I have.
How'd you come up with this 4 lbs of charcoal? That's not enough. Even the smallest of the small metal buckets will hold more than that. The thing that the formula doesn't take into account is CO loss - through the tent, when you get in, etc. You need more than 4 lbs. Really glad you have a meter. CO is a method where "more is better." You will lose some CO getting in. If the charcoals are burning correctly and emitting copious amounts of CO, the level should recover quickly. It makes sense, right, that the more charcoal you have, the more CO is being produced, the quicker the recovery of CO loss?

As far as getting into the tent - it stands to reason you want to do this as quickly as possible, and get the flap closed back up as quickly as possible. Why not practice this multiple times in "dry runs" so that you make it as effortless and smooth as possible? Honestly, I don't see how you would have time, while holding your breath, to seal up the entrance flap after you enter the tent. Maybe there's time to put a quick piece of tape over the zipper, or paint some sealant on it. IDK.

No comment on sleeping meds. I don't see why they'd be necessary, though.

No comment on weed. Prepare how you see fit.

Yes, some CO is going to be lost by getting in. Minimize the loss by becoming comfortable with getting in quickly and smoothly.

Don't knock over the buckets with the hot coals and there shouldn't be a fire risk. The coals will extinguish themselves over time.

I can't envision any reaction with "ashes".

You'll have the meter on the outside of the tent, right, and probe inside, so you can monitor the level?

Out of curiosity, what brand of meter and model did you get???

I'm a big proponent of doing multiple "dry runs", so I become comfortable with every aspect of my procedure, so it becomes "second nature".

I'm not laying on any bricks. I picked up one of those lounging cushions with the upright head end.
I will not be able to do a dry run.

Last edited: