• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

stonrot

stonrot

Apr 19, 2024
Hi. I plan to CTB using the charcoal burning method, and I have a few questions:

1. I will use my bathroom. It's roughly 9 cubic meters. Is that space small enough? How much charcoal should I use?

2. I've read that I should first burn the charcoal outside the bathroom for about 1 hour and then bring it inside. Is that correct? Why can't I do all the things in the bathroom already? Is it due to smoke?

3. How much time am I supposed to spend with all the setup, and how much time will I need to wait until I blackout?

Sorry for my poor English, and thank you all, guys.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome to the forum! This Charcoal guide answers all your questions.

Upvote 0
A

Aprilfarewell4

Experienced
Apr 9, 2024
That's a relatively small space. 15 lb of charcoal would be more than enough.

Burn the charcoal till it stops smoking. The time it takes to stop smoking may be less than an hour. You'll have to watch and see.

Yes, the bathroom will fill with smoke if you burn in there instead of outside.

Idk how long it takes to blackout out. I'm not sure anyone could give you a definitive answer. It won't be an excessively long time, 30 minutes I would guess at the most. Maybe someone else has a better idea as to the time.

Upvote 0
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Idk how long it takes to blackout out.

The CO Megathread:

Upvote 0
F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
If you're going to do this in the bathroom, be aware CO may spread to other places in the house. Please try not to put other living creates (people/pets) in harm,s way. Related, make sure you seal the bathroom to keep the CO in. Put towels to block the bottom of the door. Tape over vents. Make sure windows are sealed well. The last thing you want is all of your hard work escaping to the rest of your house.

Upvote 0