• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

DominionMinion

Nov 11, 2021
I live in a rented bedroom connected to a small (3m x 3m) bathroom. It's a shared house but it's quite quiet so I think my wall is a real, brick wall. There is someone living in a similar room below me and someone living in a similar room next door to me. It's a house of multiple occupancy. My bathroom shares the floor/ceiling with the people below me and the wall with the person next door to me.

I want to tape up the door to my bedroom with silver duct tape (edges and keyhole), and open my bedroom window for ventilation. Then I want to seal myself in my bathroom with glowing charcoal on several baking trays, and ductape the bathroom door, as well as vents and my shower plug hole. I'll have a Co2 meter to ensure PPM over 3000.

Then, any cabon monoxide that escapes the bathroom will escape through the open bedroom window.

However, I'm reading that carbon monoxide can pass through walls? Is there a chance it will pass through the bathroom's carpeted floor and kill the people living below me, or through the wall and kill the person living next door to me?

If I were to plaster every inch of wall and floor with duct tape in my small bathroom, would that help? Or maybe leave a tiny gap in my bathroom door seal so carbon monoxide can actually escape into my bedroom, and out through the window rather than through the floor and walls?

Sounds weird but buying a tent would remind me of happier times, I honestly don't want to do that. I want to just die in my miserable bathroom.

L

LittleCupcake

Experienced
Mar 14, 2024
Carbonmonxide can pass through the tiniest of cracks, you would need to to pretty much make a clean room out of plastic to make sure most of it is contained aswell as you what you said here. Its too risky and your neighbour could have a monoxide alarm and nuke your plan. try looking into other methods that will be more safe

Reactions: Lifeaffirmingchoice
D

DominionMinion

Nov 11, 2021
Carbonmonxide can pass through the tiniest of cracks, you would need to to pretty much make a clean room out of plastic to make sure most of it is contained aswell as you what you said here. Its too risky and your neighbour could have a monoxide alarm and nuke your plan. try looking into other methods that will be more safe
My worry is killing someone, not my plan being nuked, I'd pray they'd have a carbonmonoxide alarm before someone dies by my hand.

Despite what I said, do you think the tent is the better option? Does the waterproof coating seal the carbon monoxide and make it good for carbonmonixide death?

Last edited:
D

DominionMinion

Nov 11, 2021
Indoors with CO is a bad idea if other people live there.

That stuff is not detected by the body, even low concentration builds up over hours and causes people to fall asleep.
Haven't got anywhere else to go, and the government has made it impossible to buy sodium nitrite.

I think the tent in a room with an open window is the safest option, gas will go out of the window before walls and floors..right?

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I don't think you should risk other people's lives because the government has made it impossible to buy SN. Hoping and praying is not going to cut it. It can go anywhere and everywhere you can't really fully control it. You already have the tent, why not do it outside in a secluded area without the risk of hurting others?

D

DominionMinion

Nov 11, 2021
I don't think you should risk other people's lives because the government has made it impossible to buy SN. Hoping and praying is not going to cut it. It can go anywhere and everywhere you can't really fully control it. You already have the tent, why not do it outside in a secluded area without the risk of hurting others?
I live in a city and will get disturbed by police or nosy crackheads, especially if they see the light of the charcoal burning...

So I'd much rather tent in my room, if the window is open it's a law of physics it will go out of the window before percolating walls and floors.

Despite this it still feels like a gamble on innocent people's lives... So I'm thinking in the garden this house has at 3:00am in the morning, though there is a risk house mates will see what's going on. But that is my plan right now. Or maybe I could find somewhere truly secluded.

L

LittleCupcake

Experienced
Mar 14, 2024
My worry is killing someone, not my plan being nuked, I'd pray they'd have a carbonmonoxide alarm before someone dies by my hand.

Despite what I said, do you think the tent is the better option? Does the waterproof coating seal the carbon monoxide and make it good for carbonmonixide death
Yeah Id say the tent is the safest option or a garage/shed if you have one

U

uzuf86

Too many mistakes and regrets
Jan 1, 2024
An airproof tent or a completely closed space that is sealed will probably be the best bet for CO.

Reactions: Forveleth
D

DominionMinion

Nov 11, 2021
To be honest I don't want to die in some cold, unfamiliar area. I think tent in my room with window open will be just fine. Gas will go out the window before it goes through walls and floor, that's just physics.

L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
Would it be possible for OP to set up a tent in their apt?
To be honest I don't want to die in some cold, unfamiliar area. I think tent in my room with window open will be just fine. Gas will go out the window before it goes through walls and floor, that's just physics.
Oh never mind you thought of it already.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Would it be possible for OP to set up a tent in their apt?
Yes sure you can setup a 1 man tent in your apt. The more important question is how to light the charcoal. There will be smoke until it reaches the right level to be put inside the tent.

You cannot do it inside an apt, or on a balcony where people might complain about the smoke.

Reactions: _AllCatsAreGrey_
L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
Yes sure you can setup a 1 man tent in your apt. The more important question is how to light the charcoal. There will be smoke until it reaches the right level to be put inside the tent.
Couldn't they do it with the windows open, outside the tent? If the windows are large enough it should be okay?

P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
Couldn't they do it with the windows open, outside the tent? If the windows are large enough it should be okay?
Well yes but there's still a lot of smoke inside the apt. Another question - some developed countries may also have smoke/fire alarms if it's a multi story building. What we don't want with this method is smoke bc that irritates us and may spoil the actual attempt. According to the guides the coal is read once it stopped burning and smoking and looks greyish. This is the right time to get it inside the tent/room.

• Informative
L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
Well yes but there's still a lot of smoke inside the apt. Another question - some developed countries may also have smoke/fire alarms if it's a multi story building. What we don't want with this method is smoke bc that irritates us and may spoil the actual attempt. According to the guides the coal is read once it stopped burning and smoking and looks greyish. This is the right time to get it inside the tent/room.
I see. So is the proper method for CO to light the charcoal outside and then bring it indoors if that's where you want to die? Maybe this would be best done in a single-family home even if it has to be rented.

P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
I see. So is the proper method for CO to light the charcoal outside and then bring it indoors if that's where you want to die? Maybe this would be best done in a single-family home even if it has to be rented.
Yes. and inside a small bathroom or tent bc the less volume you have to fill with CO the more effective it is.

• Informative
L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
Yes. and inside a small bathroom or tent bc the less volume you have to fill with CO the more effective it is.
Does this method, if it fails, leave permanent damage?

P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
Yes it can happen! Brain damage. That's why it is important to plan everything properly. Basically it's a lack of oxygen that leads to death. CO binds too the blood cells but is not exchanged anymore therefore the body suffocates without the feeling of suffocation. In the case there's not enough CO in the room there's a chance to survive - being unconscious does not mean being dead immediately.

That's an estimate how lethal certain CO concentrations are. If you can afford it you can get a 10k ppm CO meter and do tests on your own in your environment.

• Informative
L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
I think at 10k I might rather fly to a country that has N 😉 thanks for the info; this method isn't as simple as I thought it was, though it seems peaceful and it's nice you can do it at home with very simple supplies.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
D

DominionMinion

Nov 11, 2021
it does, it kills a lot of braincells.
Yes it can happen! Brain damage. That's why it is important to plan everything properly. Basically it's a lack of oxygen that leads to death. CO binds too the blood cells but is not exchanged anymore therefore the body suffocates without the feeling of suffocation. In the case there's not enough CO in the room there's a chance to survive - being unconscious does not mean being dead immediately.

That's an estimate how lethal certain CO concentrations are. If you can afford it you can get a 10k ppm CO meter and do tests on your own in your environment.

Any idea how much charcoal it will take to get a 1 man tent up to 10k ppm?

Last edited:
  • Informative