• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

i'm almost gone

i'm almost gone

Apr 16, 2024
I just tried to end everything, but I couldn't, this is the 3rd time I've tried this. the first time I was on a farm walking towards the insecticide and herbicide warehouse when a man stopped me. (Some people will say this wasn't an attempt, but I would definitely drink a half liter or maybe a whole liter of whatever was in those bottles). on the third attempt I was a little naive, I put my head inside a bag and sealed it with tape joining the bag and my neck. As you can imagine, I despaired (irrationally) because of the lack of oxygen and ended up tearing the bag. the third time was today, I went into a small bathroom, sealed everything with tape and set fire to expanding foam (polyurethane), but I think I exaggerated the quantity because the smoke became very thick and my throat and eyes burned a lot and I despaired like the second time. I just wanted to find a quick and painless way :/

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
My heart aches for you, as I have had 2 attempts, which one put me into a hospital for over 2 weeks, with a court appearance where the state was trying (failed!) to get a long term commitment against me.

After reading your thread multiple times, I came away with the knowledge that you are a kind and caring person, and I for one love you as a great friend and want the best for you.

I wish the best for you and hope that you are around, as having folks here to talk, laugh and all the everyday aspects of life with is wonderous to/for me and hopefully for the other party to(you).

Please have a good day filled with lovely vibrant blue skies, and love and caring from me and so many others.

Walter

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
That must be really dreadful what you are going through, I find it so cruel and devastating how there isn't the option to easily die in peace. But anyway best wishes, I find it hellish how people have to struggle so much to die, suicide shouldn't be so difficult.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Am sorry, such failed attempts can leave you with more mental agony. I hope you are doing ok. If you can help it stay away from painful non effective methods that could leave you with permanent damage.

• Love
Reactions: i'm almost gone
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
Its very important not to act impulsively when it comes to leaving this world. One needs investigation and careful thought and reflection process. I know it is horrible and nightmare-ish to be waiting or to investigate throughly. But it will save you from problems later on.

Dark Window

Dark Window

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
Its very important not to act impulsively when it comes to leaving this world. One needs investigation and careful thought and reflection process. I know it is horrible and nightmare-ish to be waiting or to investigate throughly. But it will save you from problems later on.
Agreed.

OP you need to plan things out more thoroughly, your attempts seem impulsive.

You need to think about the reasons why you want to die and if you really want to, and then investigate and plan.

i'm almost gone

i'm almost gone

Apr 16, 2024
Try inert Gas. https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/nitrogen-gas-with-eebd-hood-guide-inert-gas-method.122159/

Start with this Thread and ask me If you have any questions
Thank you, i'll check this <3
Agreed.

OP you need to plan things out more thoroughly, your attempts seem impulsive.

You need to think about the reasons why you want to die and if you really want to, and then investigate and plan.
I see... thanks for the suggestion