• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

exitsimulation

exitsimulation

Aug 30, 2022
ive managed to aquire 50ml of BDO, 100 3mg bromazolam tablets and 400 1mg alprazolam. im also potentially able to get 30 100mg phenobarbital tablets, i used to be prescribed domperidone for my nausua so im going to get straight onto the gp about getting that back as i understand its one of the best anti emetics. surely even with a high benzo tolerence given i take the anti emetics right all of rthis will kill me? i mean shit the bdo is enough to kill 2 people in theory! thought its worth of note i survied drinking 300 ml of oramorph mixed with 100 xanax bars...

catflowers

catflowers

Experienced
Jul 31, 2022
hello what ever chemistry mumbo jumbo you just said should just use exit bags not a fuck ton of bdo and anti emetics

Reactions: Kbeau
exitsimulation

exitsimulation

Aug 30, 2022
hello what ever chemistry mumbo jumbo you just said should just use exit bags not a fuck ton of bdo and anti emetics
getting the right size nitrogen can etc is confusing af i know my drugs and fading out on drugs feels epic i just need it to work this time. if you cn point me towards the correct tank and adapter in the uk please be my guest.
getting the right size nitrogen can etc is confusing af i know my drugs and fading out on drugs feels epic i just need it to work this time. if you cn point me towards the correct tank and adapter in the uk please be my guest.
also why do you think its a bad idea?

catflowers

catflowers

Experienced
Jul 31, 2022

also why do you think its a bad idea?
bdo is very hard to use correctly unless you know chem

exitsimulation

exitsimulation

Aug 30, 2022
yes but you have to know how much to take so you do not survive
i do 50 ml is considered lethal depending on tolerence. factor in the insane amount of bromazolam and xanax i should be good

H

[HNO]

Experienced
Aug 21, 2022
i would do it while laying on the back bc you can get aspirate vomit from this all while unconscious it should kill for certain. it's hard to tell whether overdose gonna work or not but 2 median BDO doses with drugs potentiating sedative action it's somewhat reliable but i would considered this only after getting phenobarbital, it has duration of action for several days, and injected it IV(it's nullify drug elimination by vomiting), if pill components are water-soluble(it could cause venous embolism otherwise with potential amputation of a limb if you got rescued)
>you cn point me towards the correct tank and adapter in the uk please be my guest.
it's simple tho, i had an argon balloon with all shit needed to gas myself. do you meant pressure regulator by adapter ? there's no strict requirements for pressure regulators, just use one which intended for your balloon - nitrogen pressure regulator for nitrogen cylinder and propane for propane etc. it all shows by googling
cylinders of much volume not needed :
"Nearly all of the 119 reported cases used non-refillable party balloon
kits. A small tank (4.5 cu. ft.) contains enough helium to cause death
when breathed inside a plastic bag. This assumes the tank is full and the
plastic bag has no obvious leaks. We strongly advise an 8.9 cu. ft. tank.
This gives more certainty in case the tank is not completely full.
Tolerance and withdrawal of existing medication
With helium, one need not be concerned about any other medications
that one is taking."

also check this thread:
there's some insights that might help you to figure out nitrogen method

Last edited: