• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

Robanon

"I know it's over. Still I cling."
Jan 12, 2019
I understand the flow is necessary to quickly remove CO2 from environment. And using a small pressurized bag keep oxygen from getting in.

Thanks Crova

See I get the theory of that, but a bit like the flushed oxygen tent thing that Dignitas used to do, I do suspect that a large quantity of helium in a sealed bag would work okay, esp if you expelled all breath before entering. If it was sealed then Oxygen couldn't get in, and Co2 should be minimal.

I am probably wrong tho! I just think that no flow and no regulator and no tube remove complexities that could lead to failure.

Reactions: Righttodie, color_me_gone, Deafsn0w and 3 others
C

crova

Making death amazing journey
Oct 7, 2018
Thanks Crova

See I get the theory of that, but a bit like the flushed oxygen tent thing that Dignitas used to do, I do suspect that a large quantity of helium in a sealed bag would work okay, esp if you expelled all breath before entering. If it was sealed then Oxygen couldn't get in, and Co2 should be minimal.
I am probably wrong tho! I just think that no flow and no regulator and no tube remove complexities that could lead to failure.

I didnt say your method would not work, but you will probably be the first person to find it out! ;]

I remember reading Digintas report: they used modified oxygen masks [and they learned the hard way a mask is not 100% reliable]
Second thing; if you dont use pressure regulator and you will release a 2000psig into a plastic bag...?

Reactions: color_me_gone, Deafsn0w and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
R

Robanon

"I know it's over. Still I cling."
Jan 12, 2019
I didnt say your method would not work, but you will probably be the first person to find it out! ;]

I remember reading Digintas report: they used modified oxygen masks [and they learned the hard way a mask is not 100% reliable]
Second thing; if you dont use pressure regulator and you will release a 2000psig into a plastic bag...?

No I know you were being helpful, and I am not disagreeing - this is about me testing the idea with people!

In the UK the balloon kits are still pure helium so was going to use one of those. Inflate it as I would a balloon. When it is full, breath out fully, over head holding breath, then seal around my neck with tape. As I said, the whole thing with pipes and flows adds places where it might go wrong (for me!)

I did read in Five Last Acts that people can overcomplicate this - and the reality is if you breath in helium for any length of time you basically will die!

Reactions: Righttodie, color_me_gone, Deafsn0w and 2 others
C

crova

Oct 7, 2018
No I know you were being helpful, and I am not disagreeing - this is about me testing the idea with people!

In the UK the balloon kits are still pure helium so was going to use one of those. Inflate it as I would a balloon. When it is full, breath out fully, over head holding breath, then seal around my neck with tape. As I said, the whole thing with pipes and flows adds places where it might go wrong (for me!)

I did read in Five Last Acts that people can overcomplicate this - and the reality is if you breath in helium for any length of time you basically will die!

These baloon helium tanks are not as high pressurized as other technical gases indeed. Then I would agree no pressure reductor might be needed for your method. I would double check they are pure helium? Are they?

If you read Five Last Acts you should read Peaceful Pill eHandboox (Oct-2018) too. It's more technical.

J

JWL

Arcanist
Jan 15, 2019
In the UK the balloon kits are still pure helium

Is this correct? The reading I've done on this says most to all now add 20% oxygen.

Reactions: Righttodie, color_me_gone, Deafsn0w and 1 other person
GerMann

GerMann

year of birth: 1972
Nov 30, 2018
Worthington-helium-gas is NOT pure anymore, only 80% Upload 2019 1 29 18 27 10

Reactions: color_me_gone, Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
G

Gioa

Jan 20, 2019
I am having such a hard time with these very difficult instructions and do nothing but cry. I can't get this wrong. As my supplies come in I will show photos. Can someone please let me know if I've bought and assembled things correctly . My pain is unbearable and I can't believe I'm forced to exist for another second of it. Please help me.

• Aww..
Reactions: Red Desert, Righttodie, color_me_gone and 3 others
C

crova

Oct 7, 2018
I am having such a hard time with these very difficult instructions and do nothing but cry. I can't get this wrong. As my supplies come in I will show photos. Can someone please let me know if I've bought and assembled things correctly . My pain is unbearable and I can't believe I'm forced to exist for another second of it. Please help me.
Hi send the pictures when you have your kit and we'll help you. Please calm down and try to relax..

C

crova

Oct 7, 2018
I missed your earlier message regarding this method, it was quite old thread.
In the meantime would you mind telling us what you ordered so far?

Reactions: Righttodie, color_me_gone, brighter and 2 others
brighter

brighter

Warlock
Jan 22, 2019
Hi send the pictures when you have your kit and we'll help you. Please calm down and try to relax..
I agree. Send a picture and I promise I'll help you. A lot of people will. I don't think ANYONE would just watch you suffer. Calm down for now, try to relax

• Hugs
Reactions: Red Desert, Righttodie, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
G

Gioa

Jan 20, 2019
Thank you crave and brighter. Thank you. I'm waiting on the toggles and I bought I bigger nitrogen tank because I thought the first was too small. Ill be in touch when I can put everything together.

Reactions: Righttodie, color_me_gone, brighter and 3 others
J

JWL

Arcanist
Jan 15, 2019
Would alcohol help to calm the nerves during that first minute when you pull that bag down before you pass out? Obviously you wouldnt want to get too drunk... Or you'll screw it up. I'll probably avoid alcohol altogether or maybe have just a few beers before hand

Well, I'll definitely be having my favourite tipple uncorked and ready to smooth my transition.

Who wants ta exit this life sober???

P.S. I probably had a few before I fell throught that hole into mum a good few years back...

Reactions: Righttodie, color_me_gone and Deafsn0w
J

JWL

Arcanist
Jan 15, 2019
A few puffs of the waccy baccy wouldn't go amiss, neither...:-)

Reactions: Red Desert, Righttodie, color_me_gone and 1 other person
A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
A quick question in a long thread: presumably noone has found any alternative to the 'bag' ? I recall reading something about 'gas masks' but that doesn't seem that easy either and was likely in a 'CO' thread.

Reactions: color_me_gone and brighter
C

crova

Oct 7, 2018
A quick question in a long thread: presumably noone has found any alternative to the 'bag' ? I recall reading something about 'gas masks' but that doesn't seem that easy either and was likely in a 'CO' thread.

User @onewayroad discussed using scuba diving mask here:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/my-argon-mask-arrived.6138/#post-101482
I agreed with what he said there [he explained his method to the great detail] but I found 'classic' approach more suitable for me.
I dont think converting regular 'oxygen' mask is safe enough

• Informative
Reactions: Red Desert, Righttodie, color_me_gone and 2 others
A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
@crova ,

I just wonder if you don't need water pressure to have it properly sealed ? I don't know, I'm not an experienced diver.

Last edited:
Reactions: color_me_gone, brighter and crova
C

crova

Oct 7, 2018
@onewayroad is sure you will get airtight sealing using this mask, but as @TiredHorse noticed in another thread, removing excess of co2 might be difficult if you dont breath with certain 'force'. At least not after you loose consciousness. using plastic bag and correct gas flow you create positive pressure inside the bag which will take care of the co2. For this reason you cannot close you neck opening too tight. It must be just 'snug'.

Reactions: Righttodie, color_me_gone and Made4TV
A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
@crova ,

Snug ... ' feeling warm, comfortable, and protected, or (of a place, especially a small place) giving feelings of warmth, comfort, and protection: We curled up in bed, all snug and warm, and listened to the storm outside' https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/snug
I'm just not quite sure what that means. My associations : cosy, comfortable ...

• Love
Reactions: Red Desert, Righttodie, Dawn0071111 and 1 other person
GerMann

GerMann

Nov 30, 2018
Do we really need a Pressure regulator also?
Is a Flow meter >= 15 l/min alone not enough?
In the EU is maxdog fairly available.

Reactions: Righttodie and color_me_gone
C

crova

Oct 7, 2018
@crova ,

Snug ... ' feeling warm, comfortable, and protected, or (of a place, especially a small place) giving feelings of warmth, comfort, and protection: We curled up in bed, all snug and warm, and listened to the storm outside' https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/snug
I'm just not quite sure what that means. My associations : cosy, comfortable ...

[sorry english is not my first language]
How I understand snug or snugly:
2 fitting closely to your body, or fitting closely into a space

snugly but not too tight.
When you use elastic cord - you should be able stick two fingers under the collar.
I will have to go to @TiredHorse thread to double check.

Reactions: grahf, Righttodie and color_me_gone
C

crova

Oct 7, 2018

Pressure regulator and flow meter are usually one thing [I bought mine in Germany]
Flow meter is essential. Get the good one. Not cheap Chinese from banggood.com
You need correct and constant flow for at least 20 min [how long is debatable] A tank from Maxdog supply 25 min of nitrogen with 15l/min flow
if I remember well.

If you can afford flow from MAxdog get one.
I think they have a branch in EU, check their website, email them for details.

Reactions: color_me_gone, GerMann and Whatshername
GerMann

GerMann

Nov 30, 2018
I'm searching for the right material to make a exitbag in german it is called -truthahn backschlauch-
@crova, do you have a tipp? Amazon.de seems to sell only bad qualitative "extra thin", or do you prefere a fullmask?

Reactions: Righttodie, color_me_gone and crova
C

crova

Oct 7, 2018
I'm searching for the right material to make a exitbag in german it is called -truthahn backschlauch-
@crova, do you have a tipp? Amazon.de seems to sell only bad qualitative "extra thin", or do you prefere a fullmask?
You need something called medium duty bag. Try Ebay. Check locally - a company selling packaging materials.
They should have what you need [ask for 200 gauge or 50microns - ask if they have any sample]
What I think is medium duty - do you have this good quality shopping bag from high street shop/designer shop? this is it.
It must be puncture/tear resistant. A lot of people use turkey roasting bags. Get both. See what suits you better.
Polyethylene feeling is softer. Roasting bag is - makes noises when you squash it. it resembles cellophane. Get both and see for youself

• Informative
Reactions: Red Desert, Righttodie, color_me_gone and 2 others
J

JWL

Arcanist
Jan 15, 2019
User @onewayroad discussed using scuba diving mask here:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/my-argon-mask-arrived.6138/#post-101482
I agreed with what he said there [he explained his method to the great detail] but I found 'classic' approach more suitable for me.
I dont think converting regular 'oxygen' mask is safe enough

A scuba diving mask is an interesting take on ctb, but think how you'd look after the event with a scuba mask and flippers on. Are ya looking for drama or comedy??

• Yay!
Reactions: Red Desert, Anzhe, SamTam33 and 5 others
J

JWL

Arcanist
Jan 15, 2019

I have just bought one. But be advised it ships from Australia via DHL the robbing b*&stards and you will pay around 20% more in import duties/VAT/DHL rip-off charges on top of the already hugely inflated Maxdog price. Nobody should use DHL. Usually plenty of other secure and more reasonable ways to ship.

Reactions: color_me_gone
C

crova

Oct 7, 2018
A scuba diving mask is an interesting take on ctb, but think how you'd look after the event with a scuba mask and flippers on. Are ya looking for drama or comedy??

Beware: graphic content when you click this link
https://www.researchgate.net/public...alation_by_use_of_Scuba_Full-Face_Diving_Mask

Case History
A 29-year-old student from Germany was found dead in a
hotel room on the last day of his 3-day biking tour at a moun-
tain resort. According to hotel staff, he had been unaccompanied,
he was only in obligatory contact with the reception desk and
was last seen in the evening several hours prior to his death. His
undressed body was found by a cleaning staff lying on a bed in
the supine position with his upper arms extended sideways
(Fig. 1).
There was a full-face diving mask (CRESSI-SUB, Genoa,
Italy) found on the face of the victim, being snugly sealed by
rubber straps (Fig. 2). The glass of the full-face mask was
covered with tiny droplets of the condensed vapor on the
inner side. The full-face diving mask was connected with a
second stage of standard open-circuit scuba (self-contained
underwater breathing apparatus, NOAA) diving regulator (See-
mann-Sub, Germany). The 2nd stage of the above-mentioned
regulator was connected via a flexible medium-pressure rubber
hose with the 1st stage of the scuba breathing system used.
Finally, the 1st stage of the regulator was firmly screwed into
the orifice of a valve of a high-pressure industrial gas tank
(inner capacity 6 L, remaining pressure 87 bars; L€
ubke, Ger-
many), filled with pure nitrogen. Both regulators were in the
open position.
There was also a notebook, tourist map, navigational instru-
ments, wallet (with credit cards and a large amount of cash), and
a cellular phone on the table besides the body. In the lobby of
the room was a mountain bike. The police investigator, after
consultation with a public prosecutor and forensic expert, asked
for a medico-legal autopsy of the deceased (Fig. 3)

• Informative
Reactions: Red Desert, Anzhe, Bauhaus and 5 others