• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Andrew10

Andrew10

May 6, 2023
That suggest inert gas method works, don't use helium now a days they mix oxygen with helium to stop suicide, you can use nitrogen
Ok, just in case I'll buy both, if one doesn't work, I'll still have the other option

ztem

ztem

Apr 25, 2023
I know but anyway I express my gratitude lol. It took years to discover a painless method and I finally found it, I was sick of comments like life will get better or shit like that. Thanks to this post now I have everything planned
Save any information you need (take screenshot, take notes...etc)These types of websites will not last forever

Andrew10

Andrew10

May 6, 2023
Save any information you need (take screenshot, take notes...etc)These types of websites will not last forever
I already supposed it and I already have the screenshots, all this information is kept for me

S

SetMeFree11

Jun 5, 2023
Sorry if it been asked before, but I thought about using Helium that they sell for party balons.
Anybody know if they sell 100% helium or is it more likely mixed with air ?

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
It has to be helium (or nitrogen) 2.8 or higher = 99,8% purity. This applies to all inert gas methods (exit bag, EEBD hood, SCUBA...).

Last edited:
S

shadowfinal311

May 17, 2023
I did a practice run early today so I can test out my equipment and make sure everything was working right. Ran the nitrogen at 20 LPM, didn't pre-fill the 3M PPeH hood, didn't hyperventilate prior, didn't take deep breaths when I put the hood on, I just breathed normally. I had a fingertip oximeter attached to see the change in oxygen levels so I can confirm if my setup was viable.

First 5-10 seconds were fine, no pain or discomfort, but soon after I saw the oxygen levels quickly drop from 98% to 70%. Panic set in and I started hyperventilating and ripped the hood off. I believe at this point my SI kicked in. Felt fine afterwards.

So at least I know that my setup is working fine. I will have to be mindful of my SI and prepare myself thoroughly for the real run. I know I didn't use the proper techniques, but as I said, this was just to primarily to test out the equipment, familiarize myself with everything, and see how comfortable it would be.

J

JustLetMeGo

May 30, 2023
I'm probably going to CTB with this method within the next couple weeks. I ruined my life. My cylinder is going to be delivered tomorrow. I'll fill it this week or weekend and I'll buy the oven bags and everything else from a couple stores locally.

• Hugs
Reactions: outrider567
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
I did a practice run early today so I can test out my equipment and make sure everything was working right. Ran the nitrogen at 20 LPM, didn't pre-fill the 3M PPeH hood, didn't hyperventilate prior, didn't take deep breaths when I put the hood on, I just breathed normally. I had a fingertip oximeter attached to see the change in oxygen levels so I can confirm if my setup was viable.

First 5-10 seconds were fine, no pain or discomfort, but soon after I saw the oxygen levels quickly drop from 98% to 70%. Panic set in and I started hyperventilating and ripped the hood off. I believe at this point my SI kicked in. Felt fine afterwards.

So at least I know that my setup is working fine. I will have to be mindful of my SI and prepare myself thoroughly for the real run. I know I didn't use the proper techniques, but as I said, this was just to primarily to test out the equipment, familiarize myself with everything, and see how comfortable it would be.
That's good but I don't understand the hyperventilation, I didn't have that, I was quite relaxed watching my Oxygen drop--Also you did good by tearing off the Hood quickly after you saw it drop from 98 to 70, but didn't it drop further after you took the mask off? Mine always did, the next 10 seconds it dropped to between 45 and 55--Thx for the update-
I'm probably going to CTB with this method within the next couple weeks. I ruined my life. My cylinder is going to be delivered tomorrow. I'll fill it this week or weekend and I'll buy the oven bags and everything else from a couple stores locally.
How big a tank?

Last edited:
Lastsauce

Lastsauce

Experienced
Dec 22, 2019
carbon monoxide got 8/10 for peacefulness more than inert gas method
Maybe they rated pure or near pure industrial CO which is extremely hard to get and very flammable. The more common feasible CO generating methods will take several minutes to more than an hour to make you unconscious, never mind dead.

S

shadowfinal311

May 17, 2023
The idea was for you to post it in the Inert gas setups gallery, that's why I linked it. :tongue:
Sorry, just noticed the link. Hyperlinks in this site doesn't stand out that well for me. I'll post in the appropriate location.

That's good but I don't understand the hyperventilation, I didn't have that, I was quite relaxed watching my Oxygen drop--Also you did good by tearing off the Hood quickly after you saw it drop from 98 to 70, but didn't it drop further after you took the mask off? Mine always did, the next 10 seconds it dropped to between 45 and 55--Thx for the update-

How big a tank?
It did. Sorry, I should have been more precise. While the hood was on, it dropped to 80. When I took the hood off, it continued to drop to 70. You were correct here.

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Maybe they rated pure or near pure industrial CO which is extremely hard to get and very flammable. The more common feasible CO generating methods will take several minutes to more than an hour to make you unconscious, never mind dead.
But they didn't mention anything like that

In co you make the space to the right condition to become unconscious then go inside the space, you should not go before
Sorry, just noticed the link. Hyperlinks in this site doesn't stand out that well for me. I'll post in the appropriate location.

It did. Sorry, I should have been more precise. While the hood was on, it dropped to 80. When I took the hood off, it continued to drop to 70. You were correct here.
Does your hood have exhalation value?

Did you feel any suffocation?

S

shadowfinal311

May 17, 2023
Does your hood have exhalation value?

Did you feel any suffocation?

My hood doesn't have an exhalation valve. I posted a pic of my hood earlier today in this forum.

I guess the suffocation may have something to do with me hyperventilating at that time. Remember, I didn't expel as much CO as I could and empty my lungs prior to putting on the hood. I did this purposely because it was just a test run mainly for trying out the equipment.

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
My hood doesn't have an exhalation valve. I posted a pic of my hood earlier today in this forum.

I guess the suffocation may have something to do with me hyperventilating at that time. Remember, I didn't expel as much CO as I could and empty my lungs prior to putting on the hood. I did this purposely because it was just a test run mainly for trying out the equipment.
But you need the exhalation valve to exhale the co2, I think you need to change your hood which has exhalation valve

J

JustLetMeGo

May 30, 2023

How big a tank?
I got a 40 cu from uncle b 3 z0s

S

shadowfinal311

May 17, 2023
But you need the exhalation valve to exhale the co2, I think you need to change your hood which has exhalation valve
Thanks for the suggestion. Since this hood was recommended by PPeH, I feel more comfortable going this route. I believe the hood should be functioning as similar to an EB? So the CO should be pushed out through the elastic. I also thought that was why the flow rate was suggested to be 25 LPM instead of 15 with this method too.

Anyways, I did buy a sandblasting helmet just in case as an alternative if things didn't work out with the 3M hood. The helmet has an exhalation valve and an air-intake valve. Was having an hard time looking for a EEBD that would arrive in a short time considering I plan to go through the final act in a few weeks. If I go with the helmet, I would just need to buy some oxygen tubing and I should be good to go.

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Thanks for the suggestion. Since this hood was recommended by PPeH, I feel more comfortable going this route. I believe the hood should be functioning as similar to an EB? So the CO should be pushed out through the elastic. I also thought that was why the flow rate was suggested to be 25 LPM instead of 15 with this method too.

Anyways, I did buy a sandblasting helmet just in case as an alternative if things didn't work out with the 3M hood. The helmet has an exhalation valve and an air-intake valve. Was having an hard time looking for a EEBD that would arrive in a short time considering I plan to go through the final act in a few weeks. If I go with the helmet, I would just need to buy some oxygen tubing and I should be good to go.
I don't know why ppeh used 3M hood for testing and gave link to buy that hood which doesn't make any sense because co2 should go out somewhere or else it gonna make people suffocate

Are you sure co2 can be pushed through the elastic because elastic hold on to your neck tight right ?

I thought they suggested 25 lpm because they wanna make it fast and eebd hood is thicker than the exit bag, that's good you have a backup but I would say make sure there is a way for co2 to exit

Das Nichts

Das Nichts

Dead Man Walking
Apr 8, 2023
I don't know why ppeh used 3M hood for testing and gave link to buy that hood which doesn't make any sense because co2 should go out somewhere or else it gonna make people suffocate
I don't think they seriously tested this. You can finde the same paragraph in the 2018 edition and it hasn't changed at all. The lack of consideration about the missing exhalation valve
only proves my point.

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
I don't think they seriously tested this. You can finde the same paragraph in the 2018 edition and it hasn't changed at all. The lack of consideration about the missing exhalation valve
only proves my point.
Yes I think the same way, ppeh doesn't wanna change nitrogen method a lot, they only recommend exit bag as they don't care about eebd or scba

sensation86

sensation86

Apr 13, 2023
Hello, I am trying to buy a nitrogen cylinder with a standard European valve but I am in Spain and all the cylinders I find have a standard Spanish valve which does not work for me.
I would really appreciate it if someone could point me in the right direction.
Thank you so much
From everything I have read I understand that I need a nitrogen cylinder with this 24.32 x 1/14 nitrogen valve.
My problem is that this is the European standard and in Spain there is another standard
Thank you.
The only one that I have found that I think meets the necessary conditions is this cylinder in an online welding shop, it does not specify the purity.
These are the technical data:
Valve: W24.32 x 1/14" RH
Content: Nitrogen
Capacity: 8l
Working pressure: 150 bar.
Gas quantity: ~ 1.6m3
Height: 82 cm.
about diameter: 14 cm
Weight: ~14kg
It can be used throughout the European Union without additional testing for 10 years.
Powder coating according to current PN-ES standards.

I don't want to make a mistake in the purchase again.
If anyone could advise me I would greatly appreciate it.

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2023-06-06 a las 18.14.04.png
    Captura de pantalla 2023-06-06 a las 18.14.04.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Captura de pantalla 2023-06-06 a las 18.13.47.png
    Captura de pantalla 2023-06-06 a las 18.13.47.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Captura de pantalla 2023-06-06 a las 18.13.30.png
    Captura de pantalla 2023-06-06 a las 18.13.30.png
    214.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
I´m sending you an address where you can order the standard european nitrogen cylinder and the adapter.

Reactions: sensation86
GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
After a detailed look into the hood shown in the PPeH I have noticed that it is a "face hood", it fits in the face instead of the neck so it has less inner volume than a "full hood" that fits in the neck. This is very clear in the versions that don't have a skirt:​
Facehood 1 Facehood 2 Facehood 3
This will increase the flow rate required to meet the demands of inhalation and for effective CO₂ purging. I have seen the pump that is used with that hood and it works at fucking 185 LPM 😆.

I'd avoid that type of hoods an go for "full hoods" that fit in the neck. This type of hood has a higher inner volume that acts as a reservoir bag and they are basically manufactured ExitBags:​
Fullhood 1 Fullhood 2 Fullhood 3

Or even better, hoods with exhalation valve (EEBD) which require less flow rate in their real applications intended by the manufacturer:​
EEBD Hood 1 EEBD Hood 2 EEBD Hood 3 EEBD hood 4
This type of hood is like a Non-ReBreather mask + ExitBag hybrid, basically an ExitBag but with faster and more efficient CO₂ purging. The original flow rate recommended by the manufacturer for the EEBD hood used in the escMode EEBD kit is 35 LPM in movement, so 15-25 LPM in static is fine.​

Last edited:
L

lebrodude

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2022
@GasMonkey

A few months back you posted you had found an air-to-nitrogen adapter for the UK region.

Any chance you could point me in the direction to where you found it ?