• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

SAI1234

Jun 17, 2022
I bought Nitrogen Cylinder and regulator, but how to inhale pure nitrogen, like which mask/connector pipe I do need buy? Exit bag I am not sure what it is and its not available in India.
Someone please help me to CTB by using N cylinder

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
If you wanna use the inert gas method with diving equipment, you need:

5 L nitrogen cylinder ( or helium)
fullface diving mask
diving regulator
adpapter to connect the regulator to the gas cylinder (different adapters for helium or nitrogen !)
helium: diving cylinder G 5/8" internal thread - Helium W21.8 internal thread
nitrogen: diving cylinder G 5/8" internal thread – Nitrogen W24 internal thread

Last edited:
J

jitendrabagaria786@

Student
May 19, 2022
I bought Nitrogen Cylinder and regulator, but how to inhale pure nitrogen, like which mask/connector pipe I do need buy? Exit bag I am not sure what it is and its not available in India.
Bro from where did you buy nitrogen cylinder ?

S

SAI1234

Jun 17, 2022

fullface diving mask
diving regulator
adpapter to connect the regulator to the gas cylinder (different adapters for helium or nitrogen !)

View attachment 94811

View attachment 94810

View attachment 94809

View attachment 94808
i think you've some doc/site for complete info regarding nitrogen method, could you please share it with me?

Reactions: Euthanza
S

SAI1234

Jun 17, 2022
Is there any other method instead of Diving mask and its regulator, I've been searching for the same and its very expensive and as well very difficult to get it around my place in Pune, India.

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
Of course you can also the exit bag method.

Advantages of the inert gas diving method

NO shortness of breath and NO feeling of suffocation, as CO2 continues to be exhaled.
Inhalation of pure Helium or Nitrogen that is not enriched by exhaled breathing air
(with oxygen and CO2).
No risk of failure due to uncontrolled movements during unconsciousness or slackening of the muscles and a resulting change in body position.
Helium and Nitrogen are odorless and tasteless.
No danger to other persons due to escaping gas.
Unconsciousness occurs very quickly (only a few breaths).
Death after approximately 3 minutes in painless unconsciousness.

S

Shrike94

Jul 7, 2022
Of course you can also the exit bag method.

Advantages of the inert gas diving method

NO shortness of breath and NO feeling of suffocation, as CO2 continues to be exhaled.
Inhalation of pure Helium or Nitrogen that is not enriched by exhaled breathing air
(with oxygen and CO2).
No risk of failure due to uncontrolled movements during unconsciousness or slackening of the muscles and a resulting change in body position.
Helium and Nitrogen are odorless and tasteless.
No danger to other persons due to escaping gas.
Unconsciousness occurs very quickly (only a few breaths).
Death after approximately 3 minutes in painless unconsciousness.
Is there a way I could see the guide that you wrote?

Reactions: Nadrealista
M

miserable_existance

I don't know
Dec 17, 2021
Bro i had twice attempted this method in India and failed , i would like to know a few details as i would like to revisit this method again , what size nitrogen cylinder do you use ( in liters ) how much did it cost you for the cylinder , and what grade of nitrogen did u fill the cylinder with , i refilled twice or thrice with industrial grade nitrogen from two or three different vendors . all the time it was not pure nitrogen . i felt nothing inhaling it directly , measured blood oxygen level with pulse oxymeter , blood oxygen was never going down , so i guess it was never pure nitrogen . i tried to personal message but your settings dont permit it , once u have full nitrogen cylinder with pure nitrogen its straightforward , can use a plastic bag and adjust output flowrate to 15 l / minute and put the plastic cover over your head and tight it with a thread not over tight and sit in a chair .

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
.....what size nitrogen ....how much did it cost you for the cylinder .....all the time it was not pure nitrogen ....
"all the time it was not pure nitrogen" ...This is the reason !
I can't tell you anything about the exit bag method. I don't think it's a reliable method, at least not as reliable as the scuba method, which works perfectly automatically. I have a refillable 5 L Helium 4.6 cylinder and have paid converted to US$ 260,- (now it costs US$300,-).

Required equipment for the diving method
1. 3 - 5 liters Helium or Nitrogen with a purity of at least 2.8 (99,8%) or higher
2. Cylinder adapter for connection to the regulator
3. Full face diving mask
4. Diving regulator

Last edited:
Reactions: forced2live and ksp
D

dissolve

Oct 3, 2021
@befree I would really appreciate if you would please send me this/your guide in a PM. Thank You.

Last edited:
D

DOGMA67

Nov 9, 2022
I can't tell you anything about the exit bag method. I don't think it's a reliable method, at least not as reliable as the scuba method, which works perfectly automatically. I have a refillable 5 L Helium 4.6 cylinder and have paid converted to US$ 260,- (now it costs US$300,-).

1. 3 - 5 liters Helium or Nitrogen with a purity of at least 2.8 (99,8%) or higher
3. Full face diving mask
4. Diving regulator
Hi! I have some questions about using inert gas with diving equipment, but it looks like I can't PM you yet, so I can only bother you in the post, hope you don't mind, your post is really helpful to me ! You mentioned that you need 3-5L of nitrogen to use this method, so I want to confirm that 4L of nitrogen is enough right? How much pressure is needed in the bottle? Do I need to buy a BCD to make sure the cylinder doesn't tip over after I lose consciousness? And I don't quite understand the part of adpapter, can you help me see if the gas cylinder and regulator I'm going to buy are correct, and how to connect them? Because in the video I searched, the place where the diving gas cylinder is connected is flat, but the connection of the nitrogen cylinder is round? I'm really clueless about this...or should I just buy them back and try? Thanks a lot!
O1CN01xeU3m52I0BhlsVuVH 244192232

D

DOGMA67

Nov 9, 2022
oh, i suddenly found out if i should buy a din regulator like this instead of a yoke regulator?:pfff:
O1CN01HJJde11ZIp4PzKhcN 2209715723172

forced2live

forced2live

Forced2live
Aug 15, 2022

3. Full face diving mask
4. Diving regulator
What does 2.8 mean ?

Q

QuieterTimes

London SN partner?
Nov 23, 2022
Yes I have written a complete guide with my own texts and photos.
Hi, could you please pm me a copy (or link to) of your complete guide? Or point me to someone who can? Thank you so much

LittleBlackCat

LittleBlackCat

Experienced
Feb 6, 2020
@befree could you also pm me your guide? Thanks 😅

TimetoGo!

TimetoGo!

Mage
Aug 30, 2022
@befree could you send to me also please brother

forced2live

forced2live

Forced2live
Aug 15, 2022

fullface diving mask
diving regulator

View attachment 94811

View attachment 94810

View attachment 94809

View attachment 94808
some times people say its 5L and some say its 500 liters ? im confused !