• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
And this is why I'd prefer to cease existing no matter what, I'd always see it as better to die regardless of the circumstances as to have the ability to exist is something completely hopeless and existence undeniably causes nothing but suffering.
The existence of life was the most terrible, horrific tragedy that only ever harmed existing beings once they were so senselessly burdened with the ability to exist, in fact existence is so incredibly evil as it's the ultimate cause of all torment, pain and suffering, one cannot suffer from the absence of everything yet as long as they exist there is no limit as to how much they can be tormented. I find it horrifying how a human is capable of feeling so much agony all while being aware of how futile it is with no straightforward way to die in peace.
I see existence as an abomination, it's something disturbing, unacceptable and it would be better if existence peacefully disappeared into nothingness. To me only the eternal absence of existence is desirable, I see no value in the endless cycle of suffering and cruelty that is existence and the fact that new life is forced here is a tragedy.

Existence causes nothing but suffering so to me it only makes sense wishing to be eternally relieved from it, there's nothing appealing about delaying the inevitable just to suffer more and more, to exist means to suffer so unnecessarily all with the risk of suffering much more being there at any moment and I would prefer to avoid all suffering.

I see suicide as the way to find peace from the meaningless and torturous burden of existing as a human which is why it's unacceptable how we cannot just choose to sleep eternally, only non-existence is ideal but only never existing is true perfection.

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
I completely agree. This may be a circular argument, but you only experience suffering because you exist. If you never existed, you would never suffer. Therefore, the unborn are the lucky ones, as they never have to know pain, suffering, or the cruel, harsh reality and dangers of this world. I like to think that all of us are dead and are currently living in hell (this world).

Last edited:
Reactions: divinemistress36