• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
For me death truly is the only comfort, all that I've ever wished for is to permanently not exist. No matter what I'd see it as better that this existence eternally disappears into nothingness, ceasing to exist comforts me as it's the one escape from the futile and torturous burden of existing as a human.
All that existence ever caused was harm in the first place, I never would have chosen existence, there's nothing desirable about decaying from age in this existence that can potentially get so torturous way beyond how anyone can imagine.

Death really is the only peace and relief, it's beautiful to think of an eternal dreamless sleep erasing everything, it comforts me to think of existence no longer being my problem, I find comfort in the thought of no longer being burdened with existence. But of course the only true perfection lies in never existing at all, more than anything I wish I never existed.

Having the option to die peacefully on my own terms would be suffering prevention, I find beauty in how death brings peace from suffering, it's beautiful to be permanently unconscious. Those who die really are so fortunate to me. I only see death as something positive as it isn't like anybody can be harmed by the absence of existence, making peaceful suicide accessible really would be so compassionate as suicide is the way to escape from meaningless suffering and I don't want to suffer in any way, I've always found so much comfort in death.

Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Autistic, death will give me peace.
Sep 21, 2022
Yes there's not much left for me in this world except death.

Reactions: sserafim
ThatGuyOverThere

ThatGuyOverThere

Apr 25, 2024
It's the only comfort that exists for me, the feeling that one day I might hopefully escape this nightmare, and be free from it all. Thinking about death is the only way that I can even get through the day, without breaking down, and even then it still isn't guaranteed.

R

RockyRockman

Jan 9, 2024
For me death truly is the only comfort, all that I've ever wished for is to permanently not exist. No matter what I'd see it as better that this existence eternally disappears into nothingness, ceasing to exist comforts me as it's the one escape from the futile and torturous burden of existing as a human.
All that existence ever caused was harm in the first place, I never would have chosen existence, there's nothing desirable about decaying from age in this existence that can potentially get so torturous way beyond how anyone can imagine.

Death really is the only peace and relief, it's beautiful to think of an eternal dreamless sleep erasing everything, it comforts me to think of existence no longer being my problem, I find comfort in the thought of no longer being burdened with existence. But of course the only true perfection lies in never existing at all, more than anything I wish I never existed.

Having the option to die peacefully on my own terms would be suffering prevention, I find beauty in how death brings peace from suffering, it's beautiful to be permanently unconscious. Those who die really are so fortunate to me. I only see death as something positive as it isn't like anybody can be harmed by the absence of existence, making peaceful suicide accessible really would be so compassionate as suicide is the way to escape from meaningless suffering and I don't want to suffer in any way, I've always found so much comfort in death.

I can't help but long for the day of death for it seems to me the only place to find peace

P

princess

Apr 27, 2024

may i just ask, why dont u just do it then? i mean, youre on this website all the damn time saying how much you hate life and how badly you want to die,and how beautiful death is. youve been a member for five years already. why havent you killed urself yet? im not trying to sound rude, im really just asking.

• Yay!
Reactions: Worndown
Ashu

Ashu

novelist, sanskritist, Canadian living in India
Nov 13, 2021
Wel, I am enjoying chocolate ice cream. Works right now.
Sometimes you need to appreciate the smallest things. The rest of life can be very unforgiving!
OK, the only comforts are death and chocolate ice cream.

Reactions: Worndown
Saturn_

Saturn_

I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.
Apr 22, 2024
I feel so bad for saying this but honestly, all these posts feel like they're written by an AI or something. From my understanding, you wish you had Nembutal and that's the only way you'd kill yourself. If suicide is truly unavailable to you because of this, maybe it's just harmful to constantly write posts like this and focus on this sole idea. Would it really hurt to try and focus on the little things life has to offer, to try and occupy your time with a new show or hobby or something, if there's no real way you'll be reliably expecting death soon? Surely you are as multifaceted a person as the rest of us are, and maybe a new change of pace won't fix anything, but it'd perhaps offer SOME sort of relief. Some sort of fresh breath of air.

Some people on here will just dislike you for writing the same things over and over, but if you really are constantly thinking about this same thing without any outlet, it must be incredibly exhausting and painful. I understand you'd probably view it a chore that doesn't sate your thirst for nonexistence, but what else can you really do right now without N? Do you really want to cry into the void like this forever? Please just think about it. I'm saying this because I want to help, even if I may not agree with or like these posts myself. I know someone is behind them, and that someone is suffering regardless of my opinion.