• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It'd be better for this existence to be erased, it's such a terrible, hellish tragedy how life even exists at all. Existence is an abomination that causes nothing but suffering, it's disturbing how there is no limit as to how torturous existing can get, it's beyond dreadful to exist as a conscious being who has the ability to suffer endlessly in this existence that was always undesirable in the first place.

All that I see as ideal is the peace of non-existence erasing everything, I'd always prefer to not exist no matter what, all that I find comfort in is the eternal absence of existence, all I wish is to be eternally unaware of everything, being conscious just leads to pain and torment and it's all futile anyway. I see no value in suffering in this existence when the peace of non-existence solves everything, I see nothing appealing about being tormented in this existence for decades on end just to be tortured by old age and die anyway.

Existence itself is the true problem and life never should have existed at all, it's horrifying how existence has caused endless amounts of senseless cruelty and agony all throughout history, the only purpose that existence has served is to torment existing beings. Only non-existence is beautiful to me, it's beautiful to think of this existence permanently disappearing into nothingness, I would never wish for existence under any circumstances.

skreewie

skreewie

its over
Apr 16, 2024
Non-existence is really sounds perfect, as I person who gets extremely angry even to the smallest annoying sounds, punching or slamming my head over it. Eternal silence and nothingness would be heaven for me.

A

All_is_in_vanity

Jan 9, 2023
OP I mean this in the most respectful way but how the hell have you not come to the conclusion that this world is an evil creation? I know you have said before you don't believe in god but with the way you describe life, it only makes sense to come to the logical conclusion life was created by an evil god. Why else would life exist?

CharAznable54

CharAznable54

The Red Comet
Jan 2, 2024
The idea of non-existence is so damned interesting. I really wonder what it's like because it's beyond our understanding. There is nothing else we know other than existence. What is life without... life? Our 5 senses and our memories? What does nothing look like? Why did we live this life only to die and see nothing afterwards? Is this earth and the civilization and animals on it the only things we'll ever see? Why do living things exist? Why does the universe exist? Really just hurts my brain trying to understand something that is impossible to understand.

worthIess

worthIess

hello
Dec 7, 2023
The idea of non-existence is so damned interesting. I really wonder what it's like because it's beyond our understanding. There is nothing else we know other than existence. What is life without... life? Our 5 senses and our memories? What does nothing look like? Why did we live this life only to die and see nothing afterwards? Is this earth and the civilization and animals on it the only things we'll ever see? Why do living things exist? Why does the universe exist? Really just hurts my brain trying to understand something that is impossible to understand.
fr, like is nothingness even possible? i swear there has to be some sort of afterlife. not the generic heaven or hell or something like that. just some kind of existence or continued perception
fr, like is nothingness even possible? i swear there has to be some sort of afterlife. not the generic heaven or hell or something like that. just some kind of existence or continued perception
well thinking about it. nothingness means complete nothingness. not something "perceiving" nothingness. still something i can't even begin to fathom

Last edited:
Reactions: CharAznable54