• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Death truly is the only peace and relief, all that comforts me is the thought of this existence permanently disappearing into nothingness. It's beautiful to think of being unaware for all eternity, I see ceasing to exist as the most beautiful release from the evil that is existence, under no circumstances would I ever wish to exist as a conscious being, there's no value in being conscious and aware, I see no point to suffering so senselessly when the peace of non-existence solves everything.

I'd be glad to permanently die, in fact if there was the option to fall into an eternal, dreamless sleep I'd feel so relieved. Existence truly is nothing but meaningless suffering and more than anything I wish I never existed, there's no sadness in ceasing to exist, rather it's the only relief. No matter what I'd prefer to not exist, it's better that this existence is forgotten about and erased, I so envy those who die, they are so fortunate to no longer be burdened with this existence. I see so much beauty in being unable to think or feel, there's so much beauty in lacking the ability to be tormented in this undesirable existence. I really despise existence and all the harm it causes, all that's beautiful to me is the eternal absence of it. All I've ever wished for is to permanently not exist, if it's up to me I'd choose to erase my existence so it's like I've never existed at all.

C

Coffeandamug

Words are quite useless, and so am I.
Oct 22, 2020
Death truly is the only peace and relief, all that comforts me is the thought of this existence permanently disappearing into nothingness. It's beautiful to think of being unaware for all eternity, I see ceasing to exist as the most beautiful release from the evil that is existence, under no circumstances would I ever wish to exist as a conscious being, there's no value in being conscious and aware, I see no point to suffering so senselessly when the peace of non-existence solves everything.

I'd be glad to permanently die, in fact if there was the option to fall into an eternal, dreamless sleep I'd feel so relieved. Existence truly is nothing but meaningless suffering and more than anything I wish I never existed, there's no sadness in ceasing to exist, rather it's the only relief. No matter what I'd prefer to not exist, it's better that this existence is forgotten about and erased, I so envy those who die, they are so fortunate to no longer be burdened with this existence. I see so much beauty in being unable to think or feel, there's so much beauty in lacking the ability to be tormented in this undesirable existence. I really despise existence and all the harm it causes, all that's beautiful to me is the eternal absence of it. All I've ever wished for is to permanently not exist, if it's up to me I'd choose to erase my existence so it's like I've never existed at all.
IPlease don't take what I am about to ask as anything other than curiosity on my part.I know this question can come off as rude but that is not my intention as I value the way you see things and I just honestly want to know. If you long so much for death why aren't you dead yet ?

Last edited:
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I agree and I relate to this so much. The only thing that can comfort me is death. Non existence truly is beautiful. To not think about anything ever again or to experience or to feel is so beautiful and peaceful to me. I will always wish to be dead no matter what

Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

Life is a mirror, but "whose" mirror?
Mar 23, 2023
It's pretty hard to think that if you could be alive only once and then permanently dead.

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim
C

Coffeandamug

Words are quite useless, and so am I.
Oct 22, 2020
She has talked about how suicide methods seem risky and inaccessible and doesn't want to risk failing or being in pain
I see... that is a very reasonable reason, unfortunately dying is not simple and I imagine she is in a lot of pain for being stuck here.