• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
There's nothing tragic about suicide, for me suicide would be a beautiful release from all future suffering. Human existence is an abomination, it's a curse to be conscious and aware. There's no sadness in permanently being free from this harmful and repulsive existence, rather I find so much comfort in the thought of an eternal and dreamless sleep where all is finally forgotten about.

What is tragic is denying people painless ways to die on their own terms and forcing them to suffer until they are tortured and tormented by old age, there's nothing tragic about suicide as it's the only way escape from having the ability to suffer and there is no limit as to how much agony one can feel in this existence. I don't see what's so tragic about being unable to be tortured and feel extreme pain, it disturbs me how existence can get so torturous way beyond how anyone can imagine.

To me death is the only comfort, I only wish to be permanently unaware, existence is just so evil, in my case I see so much beauty in death as I have awareness of how evil existence truly is and the immense harm it causes, there is no point to existence, all that it does is torture existing beings so senselessly and unnecessarily.

And we are all just going to die anyway, I don't get how it would be so tragic allowing people to choose when they die in a peaceful way, for me such a thing would be very relieving, I'd always prefer to die on my own terms anyway but of course the only true perfection lies in never existing at all.

AkaRed

AkaRed

Come on! Let’s go, we’ll make our future together.
Apr 20, 2023
How come you've never sought out any methods?

<3

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Do you have any hobbies you enjoy, @FuneralCry?
Existing is just meaningless suffering, not something enjoyable at all. I'm tired of being conscious and aware in this undesirable existence, I really never would have chose any of this
How come you've never sought out any methods?

<3
They are all inaccessible or risky, one cannot just choose to easily die in an painless way. What I'd fear is trying to die going wrong and leading to way worse suffering.

karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Experienced
Mar 25, 2024
So I agree with you about this life is disgusting but don't say it's not "tragic". We have children sisters brothers parents cousins even friends that we do love a lot regardless to how we feel about life. When my son passed away it wasn't just tragic it was and still a worse nightmare that I can wakup from.. he took my soul with him so how is not "tragic"? No matter how much we hate life I still going to love my son more than anything in the world he was everything to me and now I'm empty I have nothing. People used to take my pictures they used to say I look like models, come see me now, I do t give a fuck about my body or my look I just take a shower and leave to work no self-care no happiness no life not so ever so how is that not tragic.. don't let hating life make you forget we value the people we love. My son was my life and now my life is gone. That's why I'm here to kms..

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36
A

another_user

Apr 16, 2024
My friend committed suicide and it feels tragic because a set of circumstances aligned to turn longterm suicidal thoughts into action and if they didn't happen or were more spaced out in time she would probably still be here.

I think for her it was an escape from the pain as you say, but it is also tragic because she managed to recover from depression and build a life she enjoyed but then a lot of terrible things happened around her very quickly and she couldn't cope with it all and now doesn't get all the good things she worked hard for and wanted from life.

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36
AkaRed

AkaRed

Come on! Let’s go, we’ll make our future together.
Apr 20, 2023
Existing is just meaningless suffering, not something enjoyable at all. I'm tired of being conscious and aware in this undesirable existence, I really never would have chose any of this

They are all inaccessible or risky, one cannot just choose to easily die in an painless way. What I'd fear is trying to die going wrong and leading to way worse suffering.
Ohhh, I see. Yeah that's my worst case scenario too. If this fails, I genuinely might go insane. ;;