• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
No matter what existing only is and could ever be suffering, the existence of life was the most horrific tragedy that only ever harmed existing beings. This world truly is the most evil place filled with senseless cruelty and endless torment, it's an abomination to exist and it disturbs me how people want to so harmfully procreate, it's a disgusting crime to impose decades of meaningless suffering onto other people.

It makes no sense to me when people go on about their supposedly being "hope" in existing as no having the ability to exist is something completely hopeless that just leads to way more pain, the whole idea of happiness is a shallow delusion invented by humans, there's no such thing.

Existence itself is the true problem and it's sadistic how we are denied the right to die in peace even know existing is nothing but pointless suffering, it'd be better if existence is erased but sadly humans love making others suffer, it's just so disgusting. I'd be glad to finally not exist, only death is beautiful and I envy those who die. There's nothing desirable about suffering in this hellish existence that can potentially get so torturous way beyond how anyone can imagine, all that's desirable is being eternally unaware of the evil that is existence.

N

NaoTheGoat

Apr 17, 2024
I agree with you in everything. Although i dont belive the current world is that bad, no matter how great the world could be, it would still suck. Suffering is what drives life and the only logical decision is to extinguish suffering by ending file. Trying to live life is as irracional as accepting Sisiphus Punishment as your own

T

TiredOfAllThis

Arcanist
Feb 5, 2024
There are a few good moments but suffering overweight them by far...
Say I have a lovable affectionate cat, but due to various circumstances he had periods of suffering (being left alone) and so did I.

Last edited:
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I have been homeless, hungry, had cancer, now have 24/7 chronic pain because of a young punk who did not give a damn about me when he blew through the stop sign, in fact he was mad at me because he did not get to go "clubbing" that evening while I was in ICU.

I have never had the luxury of having my "parents", when they were alive, ever ask me if I am doing good or anything ever. When I was in the hospital after gall bladder surgery and/or after the car crash, I had NO ONE EVER come to see me, call nothing, I was and am on my own and guess what, life /existence is just fine.

I could spend all my free time, which is not much, I have to work, still at 68, yep, a senior citizen, complaining about this and that all the time, but does it solve anything, nope.

What I just said so brings back growing up with my older brother. He was wanted in the family; I was NOT, and he complain about life and how crappy it was all the time and boy that got old in a flash. He got 4 million (USD) when my "parents" died and he STILL complains about life not worth crap and so on and so on, I when I think about it I am so glad that he does not want anything, like my younger sister to do with me, as they were brought up that I was "the mistake" and I still am not worth speaking with.

I always had, still do a smile and love helping folks and he like others bitch about a crappy life all the time and he does not even have to lift a finger. He just wants to grip to either hear himself or to try and make others feel miserable. Never me, help folks when the going gets rough, have done it since 1974 and till the end of my days.

Yep, I have had 2 attempts and if and when quantity overtakes quality of life then a VAD awaits me, but till then overall. life is good, sure I have bad depression days, but I will never ever just spew grouchiness towards anyone here ever, that is such a downer, and it does nobody any good.

I am pro-choice, which this site should be, as let folks make their own decisions without someone influencing them either way. To me SaSu is a place where folks can get together and get help, figure things out and decide for themselves what makes perfect sense to them.

Like I say all the time ctb is one and done, NO do overs ever and at 68 with a crap load of life's ups downs and everything in-between, and I have learning experiences the 1st time and mistakes the 2nd time, I hope I learn from the 1st time, and I never do knee jerk reactions and I will never say aspects like existence sucks as to me that might influence someone and at least for me I would quietly die inside if even it was only 1% of their decision making to ctb and I influenced someone. I could never sleep again never.

I wish EVERYONE here a great night/day and an upcoming weekend filled with love, hugs and the knowledge that a soft warm ray of sunlight on a person; shoulder or back is wonderful not horrible.

Walter

Yep, 68, with chronic pain and I have the help of all the loving souls here to make my life good and hopefully I can return the favor and help to make folks feel good not bad about themselves,

vitbar

vitbar

Escaped Lunatic
Jun 4, 2023
It isn't only suffering for most people. I've had good experiences.

Why do you say happiness is a delusion?

Like I can get onboard with the idea of emotions ultimately just being chemical interactions or w/e, but that applies to all our experiences.

Reactions: karmaisabitch
A

All_is_in_vanity

Jan 9, 2023
Happiness is a lie. God has created thus place to seem nice to keep us here to suffer. It's wrong to be happy or want to be happy

Reactions: sserafim