• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
For me no matter what suicide will always be something positive as it's suffering prevention, it's the way to find safety from suffering. Having the option to die peacefully would be so beautiful to me as it's the one escape from the futile and torturous burden of existing as a human, existence itself is the true problem and I despise existing. Existence is nothing more than meaningless suffering and in my case I don't want to suffer in anyway, there's no point to suffering so senselessly in this undesirable existence that was just a terrible tragedy in the first place.

I see so much beauty in ceasing to exist, death truly is the only peace and relief, existence causes nothing but harm and is something completely hopeless. What disturbs me is how humans can suffer for so long in this existence that was always pointless in the first place with no limit as to how torturous it can get, under no circumstances would I ever want to exist. Existence is evil as it's the source of all suffering which is why I only find comfort in the thought of being permanently unaware, I only wish for non-existence and a peaceful suicide would solve everything for me, there's no sadness in being unable to suffer in this disgusting, hellish world rather ceasing to exist is beautiful, I really envy those who die.

I

iloverachel

Elementalist
Mar 7, 2024
I understand. I see my own death and possible future suicide as beautiful and something I am genuinely excited and look forward to..

Just the thought of it finally being over, no more pain, suffering, sadness, isolation, no more negative emotions and feelings. I just want to be at peace finally