• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Only death is beautiful to me as it means the end of suffering in this evil, disgusting world. I have no interest in decaying from age in this meaningless existence where there is endless potential for harm and cruelty. It's beautiful to think of being eternally aware, I find it beautiful how death solves all problems and brings peace from the futile and torturous burden that is human existence. Only non-existence is desirable to me, I'd be glad to permanently cease existing, I only find comfort in death, for me the only relief lies in ceasing to exist. Existing can get so torturous beyond how one can even imagine yet there are no disadvantages to not existing and that is why only death is beautiful to me.

Human existence is just a terrible, harmful imposistion, it's something so hopeless and futile to exist, there is no point to existing. For me the peace of an dreamless, eternal sleep is always preferable to suffering for decades just to be tortured by old age and dying a slow painful death, I don't want to suffer in any way, I don't wish to be conscious and aware, instead I wish for the permanent absence of all suffering.

I

iloverachel

Warlock
Mar 7, 2024
Some people think of death as a bad thing and something to be afraid of. Not me

I also see death as beautiful

Death to me means no more
-sadness
-loneliness
-anxiety
-depression
-PTSD
-nightmares
-suffering
-anger
-misery
-depression

We will be in a peaceful state of non-existence and all the negative emotions can finally be let go. It is better than staying alive and rotting for decades in this abomination called life where there is no limit to how much one can suffer

QueerMelancholy

QueerMelancholy

Experienced
Jul 29, 2023
Death does seem like the most beautiful experience for in the nothingness of the void that I spend too much time gazing into it does feel like death is the only being in this universe that knows me better than I know myself. It has seen my life and it has watched me die.

For so long I have felt like life is nothing more than crossing a wide turbulent river. For some of us who do not have the privilege to be afforded a boat, we wade into the water slowly as we age. Inch by inch until the water is at our throats gnawing at our faces.

The sound of the water sings such a melancholic tune when you're deep in it fighting to survive. I find myself praying for a rock or a big enough stone to hold onto for moments at a time. But usually I only get that or close to that in passing or when the rough waters are slamming me into the rocks. Broken and exhausted it gets harder to swim so you try and float but your body is too heavy from the weight of the confusion and bitterness.

Some day I hope to walk onto the other side of this river I've been crossing for so long so I can hold the hands of my ancestors and sing songs in praise of death. Finally free, free at last. Thank God almighty I am free at last.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I relate and I agree when it applies to myself. For me, death is the most beautiful thing ever and life will always be the most atrocious thing ever. It would have been better if I was never born to begin with
Some people think of death as a bad thing and something to be afraid of. Not me

I also see death as beautiful

Death to me means no more
-sadness
-loneliness
-anxiety
-depression
-PTSD
-nightmares
-suffering
-anger
-misery
-depression

We will be in a peaceful state of non-existence and all the negative emotions can finally be let go. It is better than staying alive and rotting for decades in this abomination called life where there is no limit to how much one can suffer
In addition to all of this, the absence of happiness is not a bad thing because the non existent being can't feel any regret from the cessation of happiness nor can they wish for happiness to begin with

Reactions: iloverachel