• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

luten

work, love, and learn
Feb 25, 2021
I can only speak for myself.

I have come to realize that my so called recovery is an everlasting journey, there is no finish line. I have never tried to commit suicide in my life before, so you may ask recover from what?

I have made several post about my past, and medical conditions, I wont get into it again, but;

My definition of recovery is simply to go on, regardless of my circumstances, which i have been doing for many many years, but i don't simply want to endure life, i want to improve, that is what i mean by recovering. Small improvements, the weaker my body becomes (and it will), the stronger my mind needs to be. I work on my mind everyday.

You get the type of person who goes to gym even when on holiday (hotel gym), it something they keep doing, it is a lifestyle, it is like that, there is no end-goal.