• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Ihatemylife6

Ihatemylife6

I’m not living my life, I’m just surviving
Nov 9, 2022
I know maybe other people are going through the same thing as me and fight until the very end and that's good that they do that, but I'm sadly not like that. And it doesn't have to be this way for everyone going through this at all, but it's just me. I have been having many health problems, undiagnosed but I might know what they are. The symptoms are awful, I keep convulsing, and I sometimes can't walk, I can't function my mind keeps blanking out. My whole body just keeps shaking and shaking until I feel like passing out, I'm pretty sure I have multiple times. I've known nothing but trauma in my life too, it has been hell on earth. And I can't live with these conditions they are scaring me.

I wish there was another way, I'm genuinely crying right now. I can't live with all of this burden. I simply gave up, I wish this on nooone else. No one deserves this. It's torture.

Last edited:
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry you have to go through this. Life is often so unfair. Why have u never visited a doctor?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds really horrible and torturous what you are going through, it's so cruel how people have to suffer so much in this existence. But anyway best wishes.