• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

V

Vivir_O_No

I want to be great.
Dec 10, 2023
I was born, and I don't understand anything about this life. Life feels random. Sure, there have been lots of scientists who have studied reality and have given us humans knowledge about how everything works, but I still can't shake off the feeling that there is something amiss. Nothing makes sense about being alive in the first place. There is no evidence for the existence of any god. There is no inherent direction for anything. Everything lacks meaning. Everything feels empty. I feel like I'm not going anywhere, like I'm lost amidst an ocean of pure confusion with no escape. Feeling very hopeless, limited by this biological machine called the body, and feeling even more restrained by a bunch of physical laws that limit what I can do. I want to know, I really want to know what is there outside of reality itself. Is reality sustained by something else?

What lies beyond the universe? And beyond that, what exists outside of everything?​