• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
I only recently joined the forum, so I am pretty new here. However, I received a lot of guidance, help and support from you guys, thanks for that. In case you have ever wondered about my avatar, this is the story behind it. The character is Marcus Kane of the TV series The 100, a SciFi series running into 6 seasons so far. Marcus Kane is played by Ian Henry Cusick, a Scottish actor. Marcus Kane committed suicide in season 6, because he could not take anymore. All attempts to survive ended in more violence and more killing and due to severe injury he was in intense treatment. Totally disillusioned he decked himself. From the start of the show I liked Marcus Kane. Sorry to see him leaving.

JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
Yes, absolutely. It shows how humanity evolves. Really worthy to watch, a bit teeny on occasion and sometimes focused on one character, but apart from that, yes, watch it.

Ermac

Ermac

Aug 20, 2019
Alright thanks. I'll add it to my list. Lot of members here have pretty good taste in music/shows. Even certain philosophies. Shame we are in this situation...but might as well try to not make every last minute miserable.

Hexen

Hexen

Student
Aug 12, 2019
Looks a lot like like thomas jane in expanse

P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
i liked the early parts of the 100, was a big fan of it early on, reminded me alot of lost. this season wasnt the best, last season was okay.

octavias my favorite.

Tabbyql

Tabbyql

Chronic people pleaser
Mar 13, 2019
I need glasses but dont wear them. I actually thought it was Gerard butler lol.

Reactions: Numbtopain97
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
Can't say that I have but he kind of looks like Keanu Reeves or Tom Cruise in The Last Samurai.