• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
Using plain and simple logic. The role nature plays in every human is to diminish as much unescerarry suffering as possible in their lives. Why? Because that increases their chance of survival when suffering is diminished. Atleast it definitely tells you too much suffering for your mind and body to handle is not good. Parents abuse their children, people are assholes, etc. The weaker you become the less chance of your survival and nature flat out tells you.

That intuition and that feeling you get when you understand right from wrong is nature (god or whatever you want to call it) telling you what to do.

I can't rationalize the suffering i experience. It's not benefitting my survival at all so i always constantly feel am urge to ctb.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, ShornSoloists, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 10 others
Xerxes

Xerxes

Invisible
Nov 8, 2018
Of course, survival of the fittest, physically and mentally. I don't want people who have it together in life go out of their way to save a fuck up like me and then resent me later on. It's better if I'm dead and gone, no one would know or care.

Reactions: ShornSoloists, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Help_Me and 6 others
Misanthrope

Misanthrope

Mage
Oct 23, 2018
In nature the inferior are generally killed, either abandoned, left to die or succumb to other predators. I sometimes wonder if an aspect of the desire to die is brought about because on some level we are weak in natures eyes and the hierarchies we find ourselves in, but there is no predator to finish us off as a natural consequence. I am consciously aware I do not wish to pass on my genes because of how bad they are so my biological imperative is gone. I am also physically sick, but there are no wolves to eat me, so I am left having to be my own predator.

Reactions: ShornSoloists, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, cupio dissolvi and 12 others
V

Vitosaurus

Mar 18, 2018
Rather the other way around. Nature doesn't plan ahead. Results just come how natural/artificial selection molds them. A lot of suicide causes are not genetic. I do hate that if "strength to go through suicide" is genetic, than it is a trait that is selected against. The ability to defy survival instinct is selected against and survival instinct is selected for by people who are suicidal but can't go through with it and have kids.

Reactions: ShornSoloists, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Fucking loving it and 5 others
[NoName]

[NoName]

Student
Nov 15, 2018
Using plain and simple logic. The role nature plays in every human is to diminish as much unescerarry suffering as possible in their lives. Why? Because that increases their chance of survival when suffering is diminished. Atleast it definitely tells you too much suffering for your mind and body to handle is not good. Parents abuse their children, people are assholes, etc. The weaker you become the less chance of your survival and nature flat out tells you.

That intuition and that feeling you get when you understand right from wrong is nature (god or whatever you want to call it) telling you what to do.

I can't rationalize the suffering i experience. It's not benefitting my survival at all so i always constantly feel am urge to ctb.

This isn't true. The only thing "nature" really wants is for someone to live long enough to reproduce. People pass down disabilities all the time, which can directly hinder a person's ability to live. I'm pro-choice, but this isn't a good argument.

Reactions: ShornSoloists, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Morbid Cam and 7 others
G

GeorgeEastman

Arcanist
Sep 3, 2018
People go to great lengths to diminish their suffering, but for some it ultimately ends up being nowhere near enough to make it. That's where I see this heading for me and for many on here probably.

I gave up a lot of things, because they brought too much suffering. I am constantly looking for more things to give up. I've learned to do without a lot of things, because I figured out the things were nothing but torture.

Life is still a small percentage not torture I guess. It's really too small of a percentage to be worth it, but my greedy ass is holding on for dear life to that stupid small percentage. Once that percentage gets too ridiculously small, I will relinquish my foolish grasp.

Reactions: ShornSoloists, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Weeping Garbage Can and 2 others
L

Lifeisatrap

Arcanist
Oct 5, 2018
Nature doesn't have a brain, so it couldn't care less about suffering. Humans are just another disposable byproduct of nature. Suicide is deemed weak and cowardly cause humans have an ingrained belief that the more suffering you can withstand the more virtuous and victorius you are.

Reactions: ShornSoloists, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, skitliv and 8 others
bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
This isn't true. The only thing "nature" really wants is for someone to live long enough to reproduce. People pass down disabilities all the time, which can directly hinder a person's ability to live. I'm pro-choice, but this isn't a good argument.

You make a good point.

Reactions: ShornSoloists, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Weeping Garbage Can and 2 others
bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
Nature doesn't have a brain, so it couldn't care less about suffering. Humans are just another disposable byproduct of nature. Suicide is deemed weak and cowardly cause humans have an ingrained belief that the more suffering you can withstand the more virtuous and victorius you are.
I partially agree. I don't think nature would give us emotions/feelings for no reason at all.

Reactions: ShornSoloists, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, NoOneKnows and 1 other person
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Of course, survival of the fittest, physically and mentally. I don't want people who have it together in life go out of their way to save a fuck up like me and then resent me later on. It's better if I'm dead and gone, no one would know or care.

Well said, this is something that pro-lifers never want to acknowledge and would either sweep it under the rug or downplay it altogether. I think they realize that if they admit to it, then they lost and humans don't like to lose, so their other option is deny, deny, and deny.

In nature the inferior are generally killed, either abandoned, left to die or succumb to other predators. I sometimes wonder if an aspect of the desire to die is brought about because on some level we are weak in natures eyes and the hierarchies we find ourselves in, but there is no predator to finish us off as a natural consequence. I am consciously aware I do not wish to pass on my genes because of how bad they are so my biological imperative is gone. I am also physically sick, but there are no wolves to eat me, so I am left having to be my own predator.

I like this analogy, it is very logical and makes sense. Suicide itself would be the predator needed to alleviate one's suffering, by putting an end to (a shitty) life.

Reactions: ShornSoloists, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and bigj75
bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
I like this analogy, it is very logical and makes sense. Suicide itself would be the predator needed to alleviate one's suffering, by putting an end to (a shitty) life.
That makes so much sense.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Sinbad

Sinbad

Self-Annihilation is loading...95%
Nov 27, 2018
Nature doesn't want us anymore. We proved to Nature our worthlessness, as a result, we get punished with severe depression. Nature is ruthless in its pursuit of existence. The weak get left behind without a second thought.

I don't mind living in a perfect work but this rat race we call reality isn't for me. So suicide is a win-win situation.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals