• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

AJ95

AJ95

24/7 sylvia plath
Sep 3, 2020
Hey guys!

I saw this method somewhere else, can't remember where but thought I should share it with all of you, since I have personally struggled with overcoming SI to go by partial suspension.

So the way we're going to do this is the "pass-out" game, which is popular with teenagers and makes you pass out for 30-60 seconds.

So here are the steps to set up your rope:
  1. Find a secure anchor point (try hanging off it with your full body weight to make sure it's strong enough. Tie a strong knot around the anchor point.
  2. Tie a loop at the bottom to put your head through, test putting it on, you want there to be slack in the rope when it's tightened around your neck. So you want the loop to hang below your neck when you don't have it on.
Time for the pass-out game steps:
  1. Squat on the ground with your head between your knees.
  2. Hyperventilate (short, rapid breaths that empty your lungs) for 20 seconds.
  3. Exhale one last time, stand up, put your thumb in your mouth and "blow" on it without any air actually escaping.
You'll pass out after 5 seconds or so. You should probably test this a couple of times to make sure you've got the hang of it.

So now we're going to combine these steps!
  1. Follow the pass-out game steps as above as usual.
  2. Instead of putting your thumb in your mouth when you stand up, place the loop around your neck and tighten it as quickly as possible, then blow on your thumb. Remember to hold your breath during this.
  3. You will pass out and slump into the noose.
  4. By the time you would've woken up normally, you will instead be unconscious from the noose and on your way to death.
I've tried the pass-out game steps and it works perfectly. Obviously I haven't tried the full method personally, but I remember the person who I read about it from said they were going to use it and they never came back, so I'm assuming it worked for them.

Hope this helps some of you in your journey :heart:

A & J

Silenos

Silenos

Ṿ̸̄Ọ̶͂Ỉ̶͉D̴̞͝ ̴̲̐A̷̾͜W̷̪͒Ā̵̯I̵͍̅T̵̛͔S̷̗͛
Jul 25, 2020
I might consider this for full suspension as well. Thanks for sharing!

W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
This game has been around for a long time. Children have been known to die from it. I guess for our purposes, that's okay. Still, if you're not ready, be mindful that death could be a consequence of something going wrong in the game.

ComradeJas

ComradeJas

Aug 31, 2020
I needed this, thank you so so so so much.

A

akai

Sep 11, 2020
I can't get the hang of the pass out game. Idk what I'm doing wrong. I decided to try it in bed so if I do faint it's safe. Squat, head between knees, short breaths for 20 secs, even timed it on phone. Stand up blow on thumb without letting the air out. But it's not working..

AJ95

AJ95

24/7 sylvia plath
Sep 3, 2020
I can't get the hang of the pass out game. Idk what I'm doing wrong. I decided to try it in bed so if I do faint it's safe. Squat, head between knees, short breaths for 20 secs, even timed it on phone. Stand up blow on thumb without letting the air out. But it's not working..
The breaths are supposed be really fast, deep breaths. They should be short as in quick, not short as in shallow.

T

Trayus

Oct 3, 2020
Definitely saving this for later, in case my SN plans fail. Thank you!

A

akai

Sep 11, 2020
The breaths are supposed be really fast, deep breaths. They should be short as in quick, not short as in shallow.
Okay thank you, I'll try again soon. Hope I get it right this time.

Theregoesthatidea

Theregoesthatidea

ಥ﹏ಥ
Jul 7, 2020
Thats actually really helpful! I managed to get myself fully unconscious doing that technique and bonked my head on my way down! I would absolutely reccomend practicing the pass out game a couple of times to make sure it works well enough before you try it for real! Thanks for bringing this up OP!
Thank you for sharing. I'll play around with this to practice passing out. How long do you usually stay unconscious when practicing?

When it worked for me, i was out for maybe 2-3 seconds. You begin to breathe subconsiously when you're out.

Last edited: