• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

P

Pass

Mar 15, 2024
to assure quick unconsciousness with full suspension hanging, is it better to jump off your chair so there is a little drop? Or will that just add to the pain and is it better to step of your chair with the noose already firmly tightened behind your neck?

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I don't think there is any benefit of dropping off a chair other than adding pain and damage so stepping off would be the best bet.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Pass

Mar 15, 2024
I don't think there is any benefit of dropping off a chair other than adding pain and damage so stepping off would be the best bet.
Thats what I expect to be the case too. Its just so incredably hard to overcome SI when one foot is already off the chair and the pressure is building up to take the next foot off as well. But I guess that why it is called SI. I know the whole experience will be very painful, but ideally I want the blood flow of the cartoid ateries restricted asap, hopefully to limit the exploded head feeling and avoid a purple bloated head with eyes popping out.

Reactions: rozeske