• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

GoroMajima13

GoroMajima13

A burden to the people I love
Sep 22, 2023
With Full suspension hanging as my method, part of the struggle I've been having is the part of my house that has the anchor point is very small and hard to maneuver in. I had an idea after seeing a post where someone bought something to put on the wall.

Wall hooks. If I have no other points, make one. I cant get good height with what i have, my toes still touch the floor. And because of the limited space, i have to slip the rope around my neck first before tying to the anchor point and have to constantly adjust for height.

Buying wall hooks can solve this issue. They should hold my weight, I'm around 140 pounds. Gonna try substances to get rid of the SI.

This should help things tremendously. Part of me still wants to hold on and I cant stand it. I dont want to keep hoping anymore. I'm writing letters in my mind telling people goodbye... ctb feels more possible now with this solution. I feel so dumb for not thinking about it before. So I plan on ordering them Monday.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I think door pull up bars would work much better than wall hooks. They are meant to hold full body weight and hold you up during continuous pull up exercises. Which I doubt wall hooks could do.

GoroMajima13

GoroMajima13

Sep 22, 2023
I think door pull up bars would work much better than wall hooks. They are meant to hold full body weight and hold you up during continuous pull up exercises. Which I doubt wall hooks could do.
I mostly just chose wall hooks for the simplicity. But if that would work better then i will definitely look into it more.

Reactions: rozeske
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I mostly just chose wall hooks for the simplicity. But if that would work better then i will definitely look into it more.
With simplicity comes week support. Whatever anchor point you choose needs to easily support more than your weight as you are going to stay suspended on it for at least 30 mins. The wall hooks I googled don't seem to hold more than a small bag.

Reactions: GoroMajima13
GoroMajima13

GoroMajima13

Sep 22, 2023
With simplicity comes week support. Whatever anchor point you choose needs to easily support more than your weight as you are going to stay suspended on it for at least 30 mins. The wall hooks I googled don't seem to hold more than a small bag.
Yea that was a worry I had. I thought heavy duty ones could get the job done, but that's why I'm keeping options for wall installments open.

Reactions: rozeske