• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I'm sick of going from job to job, working etc. Is there easier ways to make money? This kind of lifestyle is insanely difficult for someone with my physical and mental health problems. The stupid assholes who designed this system, didn't take into account that a lot of people have physical and mental health problems...

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
I hear you I went down with depression after only 1½ month as an apprentice in a butchers shop back when I was 18 (6 years ago) I just couldn´t handle the constant thought of that I had to work 10 hours a day 5 days a week for the next 40 years that isn´t life!

You could sell drugs?

wiIIow

wiIIow

Arcanist
Sep 22, 2018
I feel you, I'm unemployed as we speak, after countless jobs that I couldn't hold down due to my physical and mental issues. I'm basically unemployable at this point, and idk how a bitch is supposed to live on 100 bucks of unemployment a week, but here I am. Not sure what to do, other than maybe force myself to get into doing art again and turn that into my income. But it takes time to turn a skill into a job

maybe you'd have some luck with online work? check out r/workonline and r/beermoney, maybe check indeed for remote jobs, go from there. Otherwise...

You could sell drugs?