• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

H

Hotsackage

Wizard
Mar 11, 2019
Really is a fun time we live in, those without mental illness, have a clear perspective on how those who have it severly, should live their lives

C

Chelsea Leng

Student
Feb 3, 2024
when you're hooked with drug, it's nearly impossible to get off.

B

brokeandbroken

Warlock
Apr 18, 2023
I was inpatient with an eating disorder and they immediately wanted to,put me on like 3 meds. I refused and said that if they were sticking their heads in a toilet multiple times a day, they would be depressed too. Let's see how I feel after I stop doing that. They were so angry I refused meds and it was miserable the entire stay. I did recover with no meds.
Yeah I've been there. They act like it's going to magically do things that are impossible. Like giving your life meaning.
Psychiatrists are only ever focused on diagnosing people and pressuring them into taking drugs, not actually helping others. It's a joke of profession.
It truly is. I'm cool with what doctors make. But psychiatrists need to make far less. The ones I've met almost universally are pretty horrible people and frankly lazy. Frankly all the mass shootings should be blamed on them as many school shooters are being seen by psychiatrists.

Last edited: