kcn2020

kcn2020

Aug 16, 2020
It happens. Alcohol usually exacerbates the feeling of loneliness, sadness and distress and at the same time remove your critical thinking so I often think about suicide when drunk.

Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
I'm 48 so I have some years of being here. Couldn't think of the right words still on my first coffee. I was suicidal and drinking as a teenager. I would be more impulsive when drunk to do something that landed me in the psych ward. I guess drinking gave me more courage and desire to CTB or try to but I screwed it up. Took a full bottle of codeine pills about 17 over a bf and called my mom after to say goodbye.. mistake! she called paramedics. Didn't cut my wrists deep enough. I know if I drink with where my mind is since my son passed I will do something but it'll be impulsive and wont be done properly possibly landing me with long term damage and reliant on others is my fear. I stored up months of my blood thinner was going to use it to get out of here. Alcohol with that surely would work though.

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
So it's like almost pure alcohol?

God that would be mad stuff. I take it that it knocks you out quick?
It's extremely strong and as little as 10ML can be fatal. It's used recreationally at very small doses to induce mild hallucinations and euphoria. Larger doses would definitely mean a quick lights out.

Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
Not read all the replies, but I'm actually less suicidal when drunk! I get happy and weird when drunk, not depressed!

• Love
Reactions: StateOfMind, GravityUtilizer and Brick In The Wall
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
It's extremely strong and as little as 10ML can be fatal. It's used recreationally at very small doses to induce mild hallucinations and euphoria. Larger doses would definitely mean a quick lights out.
A bit like a heavy duty version of Absinthe?

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
A bit like a heavy duty version of Absinthe?
More like rocket fuel if you ask me lol. Absinthe (the real one not the American one) and 2M2B are both considered Psychonauts but they're still a bit different from one another.

Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020

now I want some of that! sounds like a better way than SN. I've never heard of it. I just looked it up seems it might be obtainable. heres something from the article I read "Despite its distasteful camphor-like taste, users describe an initial rush that feels like five shots of vodka with only 7.5 ml of 2M2B," so I would assume a minimum of 15ml I'd do 30ml to be sure it does the trick.

T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
More like rocket fuel if you ask me lol. Absinthe (the real one not the American one) and 2M2B are both considered Psychonauts but they're still a bit different from one another.
Just make sure you drink enough and don't do what Van Gogh did, which according to Ali G was "chop his knob off".

• Wow
Reactions: StateOfMind and Brick In The Wall
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
If I get too drunk I'm too happy to CTB. Need to find a balance to make it work.