• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

W

wishicouldctb

Apr 15, 2024
I have been in extreme psychological pain my whole life. So bad it feels like I'm physically in pain. I feel so trapped. I'm trying to work up the courage to ctb and have been trying to find a method that I will feel comfortable with (so far to no avail) but until then I'm wondering if drugs could help. I used to take ectasy and I've tried Adderall, but that's it. I wouldn't say the ectasy necessarily did what I'm looking for. I just want to feel numb. I'm tired of crying and hurting and being stuck inside my own head. I just want to feel nothing so I can go to work and live without the pain until I finally find the right method and get the nerve to ctb. I heard Xanax help you feel numb. So I was thinking maybe those? I don't know though. What do you all think?

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpal
Z-A

Z-A

Let me go
Mar 3, 2024
Know that if you get on Xanax, chances are high that you will become dependant on it. The withdrawal symptoms are not worth it. That's why it's prescription-only, doctors only approve when an individual is diagnosed with a mental disorder where anxiety and panic attacks are not controllable anymore so they prescribe medication like Xanax to prevent anxiety and panic having a negative impact on your daily life functioning. If you just want to feel good, I wouldn't recommend getting on drugs like benzodiazepines, they have dangerous withdrawal effects. I'm saying it from experience and being a member of different forums related to these things. I don't know what to recommend but can't recommend this one. It's not a good choice, but it's up to you if you know the consequences.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
The withdrawal symptoms are hell and you build up a tolerance to them quick not worth it

P

patheticpal

Dec 18, 2023
People can react differently to drugs. Xanax, for example can make symptoms worse. Or become ineffective over time. There are a lot of illicit drugs that people use therapeutically without a doctor, I just urge you to be informed. For numbing, anti-psychotics can have that effect. Ketamine could potentially be helpful, too. You could potentially access something like ketamine without having to find it on your own (and risk all kinds of things) by trying to find a study on the therapeutic effects of various drugs at like, a local university or something. Hope this is somewhat helpful! And hope you're able to find what you're looking for. Also I'm not a doctor, I've just tried a few things here and there!!

Reactions: wishicouldctb
kunikuzushi

kunikuzushi

sause
Jan 24, 2023
cbd is kind of making me not think right now and pretty spaced out. so maybe cbd at a high enough dose

cait_sith

cait_sith

Brain rotted, bad writing ,often missing words
Apr 8, 2024
Hhc is pretty good at making me feel numb, it's a legal cannabanoid in the us and in many countries in the eu, for me it has all the great effects of cannabis like relaxation and body high without the psychoactive elements that cause paranoia and over-thinking things. It's amazing for gaming and watching stuff. The risk of addiction isn't high either although it is said to be higher than with normal weed. I never had problems with only doing it once a week. Sadly I can't vape it more often as I get horrible hangovers, but that's mainly just me and my body, I get hangovers from everything. It's best to get a disposable vape imo, do some research before which ones are legit.

Last edited: