• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

restingplace

restingplace

Emo corpse
Mar 7, 2024
I know my method (cutting) isn't the most fullproof as it has a less than 6% success rate but I want to go out in a painful, scary, lonely way. I want to feel something because I've felt so numb for so long. I'm going to try hard and if I pussy out then there's always partial/ full suspension or the railway.

I've been a cutter for almost 4 years so I'm familiar with which veins to aim for and how to cut etc

Reactions: davidtorez
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck in your plans and I hope that when the time is right you find the freedom you search for.

Ash

Ash

Wizard
Oct 4, 2021
It's no good aiming for veins. You need to severe an artery to bleed out before it clots.

(I just nicked a vessel and it poured out at what most people would probably describe as an "alarming" rate but it clotted and slowed to just seeping really quickly with absolutely no help from me. Judging by how I feel, I reckon I lost more than they take when you donate but not nearly enough to cause even temporary fainting, never mind unconscious and exsanguination.)

B

belowhorizon

Apr 4, 2024
I have thought of cutting but it's going to be so messy. Movies and series make it seem so easy

Reactions: Forveleth
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Wish you the best whatever you decide to do. You seem determined, so I hope for you that you'll be part of the 6%, if that's what you want.

• Love
Reactions: restingplace