• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Heavens, I am 68 and I cry a lot. I have a soft spot for helping folks and when I read something about someone hurting physically or mentally I cry. I also cry when my depression goes into high gear, this is me.

Walter

Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
Yes, of course. 💕

Recently, a number of the posts have been heartbreaking. Women and little girls do not merit such mistreatment. It's so sad that not long ago they were sharing their stories, and now some have ctb.

Last edited:
yearsoflonliness

yearsoflonliness

Apr 4, 2024
I used to be completely numb/dead inside. Now that I'm actually getting ready to CTB soon I've been crying a lot more.

H

hadenough58

Mar 7, 2024
There are times where for no apparent reason I feel the tears well up, other times it will be a place or recollection of better times in my life that is the cause.

• Love
Reactions: pilotviolin
alivefornow

alivefornow

thinking about it
Feb 6, 2023
Sometimes. I go a few months without crying and then it starts over again. It's weird and I don't know what that's about.

If I'm crying over a song or a movie, it probably means I'm improving a little. If I'm crying over some personal trauma, it's really dark and hard to control.

But if I'm not crying at all, just hurting and losing my mind with no relief, then I'm at my lowest. That's when I can't distract my thoughts from taking my life.

I find it hard for me to believe I can feel happiness. It's been too long. Any improvement doesn't last very long and then I'm back in the self-feeding depression spiral.

• Love
M

momento.mori

Wake me up next year...
Mar 18, 2024
I use to cry so much that I'd have to take benzos to call me down. Now I'm just so numb, I'm just exhausted with life.

• Love
thelazyegg

thelazyegg

Mar 25, 2024
at least i'm not alone then :)
You are definitely not alone! I cry literally so much, I think I have started to get wrinkles from crying haha I wish I was numb! I'm jealous that people can not feel like they want to cry and they can even stop themselves. Everyone calls me a cry baby and I am 🥲

GreenGlassDoor

GreenGlassDoor

life is but a dream
Oct 25, 2023
I find it really hard to cry. Its common for me to feel like crying but not be able to produce tears or anything. I can and do from everyday things like laughter, but its hard to cry just from raw emotions. But then every so often I break down completely. Its almost cyclical, if any of this makes sense.

Have_a_nice_Life

Have_a_nice_Life

Feb 22, 2024
i see people who are so numb by the pain that they don't cry anymore, which sadly is not my case. i've been crying so much lately. i wish i didn't feel anything, it would be so much easier to ctb
i feel everything but am mostly unable to cry. Crying is cathartic to me but i can't.

• Hugs
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I wish I could but I can't. I'm unfortunately one of those people who are just numb and cannot cry even if I wanted to

pilotviolin

pilotviolin

Student
Jan 27, 2024
i see people who are so numb by the pain that they don't cry anymore, which sadly is not my case. i've been crying so much lately. i wish i didn't feel anything, it would be so much easier to ctb
i cant cry properly anymore i can get 2-5 tears if im lucky but i feel the strong emotions that should come with tears. i am wishing those in this thread who need to cry a cathartic moment of release, and those who cry often some comfort and relief.

• Love
Reactions: soulkitty
BackToLobby

BackToLobby

Devastated
Apr 9, 2024
I cry almost every day. I try to forget the memories that hurt me but I can't get over it even though everyone around me has already done so and that makes it hurt a lot more.