• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I have a lot of vodka left, here are the rules:

1. A member posts something specific that makes them want to die.
2. If you also want to die because of said reason, take a shot (or your own preferred measurement) and reply with another one of your own reasons.
3. If there's no reason you also hold, just chuck your own in there.

I'll go first: I don't own a shotgun.

Let's add a theme, too:

Last edited:
Reactions: 262653
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I can't get an entry-level job because of my possible autism / attachment disorder.
Wtf, how is this so accurate? Guess that's one more down the hatch, it's way harder to drink the vodka this time around lol. What are you drinking, man?

Here's mine: I start crying when I get too close to actually feeling my imaginary girlfriend touching me.

• Aww..
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Wtf, how is this so accurate? Guess that's one more down the hatch, it's way harder to drink the vodka this time around lol. What are you drinking, man?

Here's mine: I start crying when I get too close to actually feeling my imaginary girlfriend touching me.
I'm drinking my own version of screwdrivers (1 OJ, 5 V). Hbu?

Lol, that got me, guess I'll have to drink. Here's another one: Mental illness fucked my first, second and third choice of education.

Lol, that got me, guess I'll have to drink. Here's another one: Mental illness fucked my first, second and third choice of education.
Just chilling out on the porch with a glass of whiskey, have some coronas in my mini-fridge as well.

I only got through one education and now I work in a completely unrelated field haha. The wife and kids are out of town over the weekend, the chronic pain and my business failing is making me a bit suicidal. Not sure if many can relate, lol.

Just chilling out on the porch with a glass of whiskey, have some coronas in my mini-fridge as well.

I only got through one education and now I work in a completely unrelated field haha. The wife and kids are out of town over the weekend, the chronic pain and my business failing is making me a bit suicidal. Not sure if many can relate, lol.
I guess I can drink to that since I have chronic emotional pain. How old are you?

It feels like my solar plexus is completely empty from the loneliness.
I guess I can drink to that since I have chronic emotional pain. How old are you?
I'm 55, so I'm past the halfway dead mark already, fella. ;-; Guessing you're over in Europe?

It feels like my solar plexus is completely empty from the loneliness.

I guess I feel this once in a while, so I'll drink.

I don't have as much money as I would like.
;-; Guessing you're over in Europe?

I don't have as much money as I would like.
Yeah, sadly, would be great to live somewhere that doesn't have a bunch of fuss when it comes to buying shotguns. I hear you still need some kind of licenses over in the US, even. Guessing you're in the US, not sure.

I could use some money, I'll drink.

Can't think of any more reasons, man. Guess I'll just drink for a while haha. Catch you later, look forward to your posts.

Last edited: