• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

P

PriestessOfVenus

Feb 7, 2023
I am interested in any/all accounts of people who have either committed suicide or plan/wish to do so with the primary reason or motivator being ruination of the body (or soul) by pushed/coerced/mandated injections. If anyone knows of someone who ended their life because the suffering from vaccine injury was too great, I want to hear those stories! Likewise I would be very interested to know if there are any documented cases of someone who committed suicide because of the vaxx without any physical symptoms of vaccine injury - i.e., someone who ctb'ed because they objected to living in a defiled/desecrated body, even though they had no physical symptoms. Basically I am trying to get a guesstimate for how many people there are/were in the world who either killed themselves or wish/seek to do so for these reasons. More precisely:
  1. People who are already deceased by suicide - any known accounts where someone left indications to the world (IRL suicide note, posts on this forum etc) making it clear that their reason for leaving the world was because they were vaxxed?
  2. Any people still alive at the moment who wish or plan to ctb primarily for this specific reason?
  3. For all categories (successful suicides, past attempts or mere plans/wishes), is the vaxx reason for suicide a matter of physical pain/suffering/disability, or more of a spiritual/metaphysical objection to living in a defiled/desecrated body?
My own feeling is that the collective soul of Humankind has been poisoned so severely by the entire course of the scamdemic that Humanity is still far from recovery. I feel that before any meaningful healing of the planet can begin, there will need to be a lot more repentance in the form of death, whether this death comes in the form of "Died Suddenly" or in the form of active suicide - and I am trying to get a gauge assessment of how much vaxx-related suicidality is already happening, if any.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pluto00
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Vaccinatio didn't cause my urge to CTB, it was already there.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pluto00
C

conflagration

Student
Jul 29, 2022
There was a guy here who stopped sleeping after a jab. He never had problems with insomnia before but doctors denied it is caused by vaccine. Don't know what happened to him.

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Well it didn't stop me getting Covid! So didn't work on me.

DesperateOne

DesperateOne

Experienced
May 25, 2023
Bro, what the fuck are you talking about? Vaccination has been done for decades now for many many viruses, including COVID... It is just a way for your body to get introduced to the virus in a small controlled amounts, so that it can make antibodies.

That's it. There is no damage to the "soul" like you've said. There is no brainchip that was implanted through it into your brain. It is not a coordinated human extinction machine created by Bill Gates and WEF. All of that is stuff propagated by ill informed conspiracy theorists who don't know what they are talking about once you start asking them more in depth questions.

Now, If you are talking about the vaccine causing depression or some other things then I don't know... You'll have to ask someone that is more qualified. As far as I know though, besides stuff like fatigue, nausea, headaches there have been no reported cases of vaccines directly causing people to develop severe mental illnesses or suicidal ideation...

Last edited:
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I think you refer to extremely rare cases when vaccines really fuck up someones life with extremely rare side effects? If a life is fucked up this way this certainly sucks for the one who was totally healthy before but imo it's still a very rare case compared to the number of people who are vaccinated.

Reactions: cupcakesandmilk
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

The drip finally stops
Oct 21, 2023
Vaccine injuries are rare. Most people who get vaccinated don't end up suffering from any side effects from it. It's mostly those who are severly allergic to certain things used in vaccinces who end up needing medical care.

Most cases of "vaccine injury" claims usually have very little evidence showing that vaccines actually caused said injuries. In a lot of cases, people are usually just creating false associations between vaccines and whatever issues that have onset, similar to how people will develop food aversions as a result of eating a particular type of food shortly prior to feeling nauseous and/or vomiting. The food usually doesn't have anything to do with the person becoming sick but they still end up avoiding it as a result of an association their brain made between the food and their symptoms.

Vaccines are actually very safe and play an important role in public health safety. A lot of vulnerable people, such as those who are immunocomprimised and young children, rely on others getting vaccinated in order to keep them safe from a variety of viruses. It annoys me how many times I've seen people apart of these vulnerable demographics get upset because people like you don't want to get vaccinated and will do anything in your power to fight against them. Do you know how difficult people like make it for others to live their lives?

Most arguments made against vaccines seem to always come from an extreme lack of understanding on how they work, how dosages work, and a large amount of "evidence" based on anedoctes and studies that either weren't peer-reviewed and/or were not interpreted properly.