• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Giraffey

Giraffey

Your Orange Crush
Mar 7, 2020
So, as a hobby, I'm currently taking a course on oneirology, which is the scientific study of dreams. In that spirit I thought it might be fun to create a game.

Each reply you post an interpretation of the previous poster's dream (whatever meaning you instinctively pick up from it, let your imagination run rampant), and then a short dream of your own ready for the next person to interpret.

I'll start with a scene from one of the dreams I had last night.

I'm at home generally feeling bored of being stuck indoors during the sunshine when suddenly I really badly need the toilet. I rush to the bathroom, sit down and let rip.

Suddenly this random lady with model good-looks bursts in and shouts "Get out, a tsunami is here!". Before I can thank her for the warning, she steals my trousers and runs out. I race to go after her but I'm stuck!

The dream ends with me pining for the beautiful trouser-stealing kleptomaniac woman of my dreams as my big fat ass gets sucked deeper and deeper into the toilet. I wake up just as my prostate hits the U-Bend.

What could it mean?!