• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

xBones

xBones

Sep 4, 2018
hello everyone. I'm a new member and this is my first post. Anyways, I've been struggling with figuring out how I want to end it. I want the quick & painlessness of a partial suspension but I don't want anyone to find me.
That's my whole weird problem right now, I want to disappear, not die and have someone else clean up the mess. Plus I'd hate for anyone to see me that way anyway. Anyone else have similar thoughts?

xBones

xBones

Sep 4, 2018
I worded one sentence weird in there. I definitely want to die, but I don't want someone to have to find me dead. I want to die in a way that won't inconvience someone in the way of seeing it/cleaning it.

Reactions: lv-gras
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
hello everyone. I'm a new member and this is my first post. Anyways, I've been struggling with figuring out how I want to end it. I want the quick & painlessness of a partial suspension but I don't want anyone to find me.
That's my whole weird problem right now, I want to disappear, not die and have someone else clean up the mess. Plus I'd hate for anyone to see me that way anyway. Anyone else have similar thoughts?

I worded one sentence weird in there. I definitely want to die, but I don't want someone to have to find me dead. I want to die in a way that won't inconvience someone in the way of seeing it/cleaning it.

Well, you're not alone in that. I want to die, but don't want my college acquaintances to see my body (and definitely not the one friend I have here, he's lost his closest friend since school to suicide and I don't want to hurt him). And I don't want to have my parents have to see my corpse either.

I'd like to use partial suspension myself, but till now all my attempts have failed (can't find the sweet spot, only success I've had is in compressing jugulars and making my head want to explode). I'm hoping that once I have access to a rope (I've been using my t-shirt till now), I'll be able to get it right.

Hope you find your stay here helpful. Good luck with whatever you end up choosing to do.

Roulette

Roulette

???
Aug 31, 2018
You can schedule an email to somebody at a specific time and date to come over and clean up the act. www.TimeCave.com would be of service to you.

Maggoo

Maggoo

Master Muppet
Aug 13, 2018
Exactly! I want to peacefully & quietly go. What's the big deal?

Are you in the UK? The mandatory public inquest is what annoys me. Going through my files and life for everyone to gawk at and add to their statistics. I just wish we had the choice and could pass a capacity test then go to a place to go peacefully, quietly, get disposed of and then everything moves on.

Don't get me wrong I am all for helping people not thinking clearly or unable to understand the enormity or such a decision. But if you're mentally of capacity it should be your choice to make. It would actually save a lot of money too.

Reactions: RM5998 and lv-gras
O

Oyashiro-sama

Student
Aug 16, 2018

It will sound selfish, but I only think that I do not find any family member or someone I care about, if a stranger finds me he does not bother me so much, after all it is inevitable, someone will find you. I do not want to traumatize anyone but someone has to find you sooner or later.

Although yes, I would also like to simply "disappear" would be the best but it is not realistic.

Regisphilbin_savant

Regisphilbin_savant

Student
Sep 12, 2018
Jumping off a sufficiently high bridge in middle of night gives opportunity not to be found and is highly probable to result in death

D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
Are you in the UK? The mandatory public inquest is what annoys me. Going through my files and life for everyone to gawk at and add to their statistics. I just wish we had the choice and could pass a capacity test then go to a place to go peacefully, quietly, get disposed of and then everything moves on.

Don't get me wrong I am all for helping people not thinking clearly or unable to understand the enormity or such a decision. But if you're mentally of capacity it should be your choice to make. It would actually save a lot of money too.
The government/medical professionals are going to do that no matter what we think. That is simply the way things are. They undoubtedly have most of their assessments wrong anyway. Medicine is highly subjective. So...who cares. You are the one that counts.

xBones

xBones

Sep 4, 2018
It will sound selfish, but I only think that I do not find any family member or someone I care about, if a stranger finds me he does not bother me so much, after all it is inevitable, someone will find you. I do not want to traumatize anyone but someone has to find you sooner or later.

Although yes, I would also like to simply "disappear" would be the best but it is not realistic.
I don't mind if a stranger finds me, but it would break my heart for any of my family members to find me. A perfect scenario would be if I got into a car accident and passed that way. I wouldn't feel as bad towards my family members about me dying, I guess.

Reactions: Maravillosa
D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
I knew someone who did that to himself X. He drove his car, at high speed into an abutment. He was lucky no crippling, no brain death. Instead, he died instantly... not recommended. But it did work for him. They said he lost control of the car but those of us who knew him knew better.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maravillosa