• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
Basically as the title says really

Could go into my story always had trouble maintaining any sort of relationships because of issues i had,was always sheltered and held back because autism

Lacked much life experience meaningful relationships qualfications i'm well capable of achieving lack of a future and lost my best friend due to shitty actions the only person who really supported me

Not happy with the person i am nor doni feel i have the capacity to correct shit and that's only part of my story

So I'm here looking for help with my demise i've been told I'm quite picky when it comes to this but i guess i just want a way of going that I'm comfortable with

Thought about hanging but don't really have a location to do so nor are my motorskills the best so the noose i have tied is probably far from optimal but could get help with that with irl contacts

Considering throat slitting wether by my own hand or the aid of a contact of mine but afraid of it not being a clean cut and surviving it as i've heard that's extremely painful have some blades as is and could easily get more

Hand an idea of my contact knocking me out in various ways and killing me that way

Cyanide could work but thats not easy to get your hands on so I thought of cherry extract but not sure how to properly achieve this if anyone knows go ahead but i've heard this method to be quite painful

Thought about drug OD from optiod but again difficult to get your hands on so if anyone has any other methods or advice with the ones i have i'd hugely appreciate it danka

Reactions: Stock Man
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find the freedom you search for, best wishes. I certainly wish it's not so difficult to cease existing on our own terms.

Reactions: YosemiteGrrl
Upvote 0