• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
This is my own experience and just an opinion and observation but I feel like there are many people who live in constant state of desperation and would much rather die than keep going. Because we are conditioned to stigmatize suicide as something bad by society and dominant religious views, the only time you will hear these people talk about suicide or death is in jokes.
"Haha what if the nuclear war starts finally no more bills"
I'm not a psychoanalyst but stuff like this said is a joke implies some sort of deep desire for an end. Committing to death is too hard for most, they would prefer to go out as a result of an accident or a big nuclear war. They don't want to directly be the cause of their own death as it would imply cowardness, weakness, an easy way out(all the things told by society and religion). They would much rather be a part of an accident, to leave their life without contributing to their own death as it would not produce guilt on their conscience.

There is also the predominant view of suffering no matter what, as if life itself is a struggle that needs to be overcome. Hence many religious views adhere to that notion. It would be funny if they didn't, for if religion preached that suicide isn't bad and just another way to salvation, this religion would quickly lose all of its followers and would be empty, as anyone who had no interest in life would ctb to get to the "promise land"

LOVELYDARKDEEP

LOVELYDARKDEEP

will you gnaw off your own leg to escape the trap?
Mar 20, 2024
I think a lot of people are passively suicidal. As in, ctb isn't really on their radar and they wouldn't do it on their own volition, but they wouldn't really be all that upset if they were killed in a freak accident. From what I've found they're usually the type that engage in high risk behaviors because they genuinely don't give a damn, like driving recklessly, binge drinking, ignoring safety procedures at work, drinking and driving, starting bar fights, experimenting with dangerous drugs, etc.

You see it a lot in the trade industries.

sanction

sanction

sanctioned
Mar 15, 2019
I can almost assure you 70% of humans in this world would rather die, just that there isn't an easy option out of this, therefore need to distract or lie to themselves constantly, in order to make this temporary and pointless existence more bearable, since will need to be stuck here for many decades anyways

So you are definitely correct

Reactions: sserafim