• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I find it really disgusting and insulting when pro-life people force the idea that suicidal people need "help", it just makes no sense to me as existence itself is the problem.
Under no circumstances would I ever wish for something as evil and hellish as existence, in my case wanting to die is simply having awareness of how truly undesirable existence is. And anyway all the so called "help" is just a scam to profit from people's suffering, the whole point of it is to make it so people are a slave to suffering in an existence that was always futile and causes nothing but harm in the first place. All that could ever "help" me is having the option to just reliably cease existing in peace, it's really evil how they make suicide basically illegal and act like there is something wrong with people if they don't want to suffer anymore, it proves that we truly do exist in hell.

In my case wanting suicide is all that feels rational, I don't get how anyone could wish to be burdened with this meaningless, repulsive existence for decades on end just to be tormented by old age and die anyway, the amount of endless suffering in this world is horrifying and beyond comprehension which is why I only see beauty in death. It's disturbing how there is no limit as to how much one can suffer as long as they exist and I don't want to suffer in any way.

RedDoor

RedDoor

Tired... just Tired
Apr 13, 2023
The idea of giving someone money just to hear you out is disgusting. Not only that but they tell you that your the only one that can fix yourself. What a joke. I don't think they're going to help anyone out. If anything they'll manipulate you into think your alright then make you hand over all of your money. Typical human behaviour

SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Suffering.
Feb 28, 2023
I agree, it's really delusional and arrogant to say that all suicide people need "help", as if suicidal thoughts are some kind of mental deficiency. It's pointless anyway, because they don't even want to help, they just want to socially dominate the person and shove them out of the way.

Smaragdine

Smaragdine

Mar 31, 2024
I find it really disgusting and insulting when pro-life people force the idea that suicidal people need "help", it just makes no sense to me as existence itself is the problem.
Under no circumstances would I ever wish for something as evil and hellish as existence, in my case wanting to die is simply having awareness of how truly undesirable existence is. And anyway all the so called "help" is just a scam to profit from people's suffering, the whole point of it is to make it so people are a slave to suffering in an existence that was always futile and causes nothing but harm in the first place. All that could ever "help" me is having the option to just reliably cease existing in peace, it's really evil how they make suicide basically illegal and act like there is something wrong with people if they don't want to suffer anymore, it proves that we truly do exist in hell.

Attachments

• kafka.JPG
    kafka.JPG
    49.4 KB · Views: 0