• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

aWeeBitTired

aWeeBitTired

I don't know anything.
Feb 25, 2024
Hey, everyone. I hope my first post is appropriate and doesn't break any rules.

I wanted to try and start a discussion since I feel that being able to have my own choice in ending my life takes a weight off my shoulders. I feel as though I can live my life more freely; it makes sense in a way, since now many of anxieties can be de-realized when it all won't matter once I've chosen to go. It's like I have the bus ticket and I'm able now to do what I need to do. For background, I've attempted before and ended up permanently damaging myself on the inside a little.

But all of this also makes me feel that it's some sort of control I'm trying to place upon my life, and is that a good thing?-- who knows...

Hope this sparks some good conversations or something.

Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
There's a Nietzsche quote I really love that goes: "The thought of suicide is a great consolation: by means of it one gets through many a dark night."

It's very comforting to know that with one action, all this pain, all the BS that comes with life, all the mental illness and trauma I've experienced, can just go away, and I'll never have to deal with it again.

onbekend

onbekend

Experienced
Jan 14, 2024
For me It's a comforting yet dangerous feeling. Not because my life will end, but because if I survive the question comes in as to what happens after.

aWeeBitTired

aWeeBitTired

I don't know anything.
Feb 25, 2024
For me It's a comforting yet dangerous feeling. Not because my life will end, but because if I survive the question comes in as to what happens after.
What do you think happens after? I've kinda taken the materialist approach and think it'll be just like before I was born, I'll be like how my vision is behind my eye: void without the semblance of something to counter it. Thinking that makes me feel pleasant towards death, but it's scary to think it might be worse.

Reactions: sserafim
Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
It gives me sense of control because I now control when I will end, so I can continue living life for as long as I want and when I feel like it's time to go then I go through with it.

onbekend

onbekend

Experienced
Jan 14, 2024
What do you think happens after? I've kinda taken the materialist approach and think it'll be just like before I was born, I'll be like how my vision is behind my eye: void without the semblance of something to counter it. Thinking that makes me feel pleasant towards death, but it's scary to think it might be worse.
As far as I know, it's likely that nothing really happens but I could be wrong. I often change my mind about it because a lot of theories are very plausible, I think your theory is too. We have some assumptions that can be made as to what happens during death which supposedly suggests that your own life flashes before your own eyes, But I don't know how to interpret that.