• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I thought the whole point of this place was to support the very valid personal choice that is suicide and let people vent openly so then why do people try and make it otherwise, if one wants to die it's not something for other people to decide and it's tiresome when people repeat the same things that would be expected to be said outside of this site, like "I hope you don't ctb, I hope you find happiness, suicidal people need to be saved, wanting to die is an illness, there is hope", as well as just unsolicted advice and toxic positivity that was never even asked for in the first place, this is suicide discussion, not "recovery" after all.

Sorry but people come here to escape from insensitive and invalidating anti-suicide rhetoric, just because some people value life so much and believe suicide to be something so terrible doesn't automatically mean that others feel the same or wish to have this rhetoric forced on them. What I personally cannot stand is the suicidal people are ill and need help type of comments, it repulses me as I see my wish to die as a result of having awareness of how truly undesirable is, not wanting to suffer doesn't make someone "ill", in fact to me existence itself is the problem.

To me it just goes against the whole idea of pro-choice and makes it feel like a less safe space for those who suffer when people act like suicide is something to prevent rather than something to accept as a very valid choice with people forcing unsolicted life valuing rhetoric. Honestly I cannot stand how insensitive humans are and how they just invalidate suffering, I wish that suicide is only ever supported as I'd never wish to exist no matter what, anything anti-suicide just reminds me of why I despise existing so much.

Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Running very late for my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
In all honesty I haven't seen any of that on this site. So far I've only seen empathy, compassion, and understanding. I guess I could have missed some examples but they must really be in the minority, probably 99% of posts on here treat suicide as a valid personal choice (from my limited anecdotal experience, of course).

But regardless, people are allowed to have diverse opinions about life, even on here, and I don't think it detracts at all from the site's mission or makes it less safe to be here. I personally don't want this place to be an echo chamber.

With all that said, I feel very deeply for your pain and I sincerely hope that you find a peaceful method some day.

L

LittleCupcake

Experienced
Mar 14, 2024
That was the idea of this site to begin with. ngl some do recover or can manage it pretty well, but thats not everyone. This place is still very much pro-choice but theres always going to be some bad apples.

imo this place is meant to be an echo chamber, a place without judgement.

4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put 🙅 ✋ Where's the exit 🔚
Nov 8, 2023
I thought the whole point of this place was to support the very valid personal choice that is suicide and let people vent openly so then why do people try and make it otherwise, if one wants to die it's not something for other people to decide and it's tiresome when people repeat the same things that would be expected to be said outside of this site, like "I hope you don't ctb, I hope you find happiness, suicidal people need to be saved, wanting to die is an illness, there is hope", as well as just unsolicted advice and toxic positivity that was never even asked for in the first place, this is suicide discussion, not "recovery" after all.
However some people are hovering between depression and suicidal tendencies so therefore suggesting or advising suicide becomes an abhorrent violation of the rules. Why not spend your time working with sasu and not against it. Sasu has opposition outside and very few major issues within.

SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
This forum is about reducing suffering. Depending on the OP & their situation, that can indeed mean ctb. But they may prioritize other solutions, with ctb the worst-case scenario

Proteus

Proteus

Oceanic Member
Feb 6, 2024
Although it doesn't help OP posts against the site sometimes, I hope she doesn't hate. It doesn't help her perception of the site when all the users turn against her, and all it will ever cause is a loop of negativity against the site.

Yes, blaming the site isn't productive, but attacking her will make things worse imo. If they are dangerous, it should be mod's work to remove them, not us to attack. @FuneralCry is already suffering from a lot of things. I think most people on her situation would close themselves to life if they went through that much. IMO, we should show her some empathy. It's the least we can do. She reads more comments than you guys think, she can surely appreciate it. It doesn't mean we must agree on every word she says. If we care about her, we shouldn't shield her against personal improvement, either.

There really are users who like you. This posts only attract people to a vulnerable target, and I know not venting sucks, but maybe stop blaming the forum would help people to respect you, as you deserve.

Last edited:
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I relate to getting irritated at hearing recovery based advices whenever I used to vent... which is why I stopped making threads to vent. I'm very certain in my wish to be dead and I always will be because there just simply isn't anything about existence that I like. There never was and there never will be. Either way, I hope you find peace soon and I wish you the best of luck

Last edited:
K

KafkaF

Taking a break from the website.
Nov 18, 2023
This forum is about helping people through being suicidal and helping to reduce suffering.

Yes, that can be through some people helping people CTB but it doesn't have to be. People can be helped and their suffering reduced in many ways, not just death.

In this place you can speak openly about CTB and no one will judge you or call the cops or anything like that. People's thoughts and choices are accepted and respected as they would not be elsewhere. That's the point.

You and I have a very different perspective on CTB.

I believe fundamentally in people's freedom to choose and that sometimes life is so unbearable that death can be preferable. That belief is rooted in a firm belief in choice and valuing happiness and peace over suffering and pain.

In other words, the same thing that makes me respect people's choice to CTB is what makes me believe that if I can help them recover and find happiness again, I should. Because more happiness is good and more suffering is bad.

I am not pro death and anti life. I am pro choice and anti suffering.

Last edited: