• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
I destroyed myself when I was 19. I didn't know who I had, I came off social media, I was dropping out of university. I decided to keep turning up at someone's work to get in touch with them, trying to work something out with them. Start small, work your way up with people. It was the biggest mistake of my life. Its hard to explain but I think its the equivalent of breaking yourself to death in public, it broke me with people, has made me open to people calling and seeing me as a stalker, serial killer, the worst kind of characterisation. This is what has led me to decide to kill myself, I think when you put yourself in a situation like this people know about it and you are seen and perceived through it. I've lost everything, can't come to terms with it and feel like it's all my fault, I destroyed myself with my own choices

Last edited: