• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sadsadinfp

sadsadinfp

Aug 18, 2019
Basically I wish I could tell myself to just focus on school and spend less time looking for escapes.

I would tell him to go to that French immersion school, since all of his friends are going to switch schools at the end of the year anyway and he'll be alone regardless. I'd tell him that he's about to start growing up and life is about to get a lot harder, but to focus on school, because that's his only ticket out of that unhappy home life, and not to worry too much about trying to fit in. Kids are going to bully him regardless, but if people don't respect him for who he is, they're definitely not going to respect him for trying to be someone he's not. I'd tell him he needs to tell someone the truth about why he doesn't want to play with that one kid down the street. And I'd tell him not to waste time squeezing himself into some manufactured identity. You are you, and that's enough. Spend less time with video games and computers, spend more time reading good books. Cultivate beautiful thoughts. Stay in soccer, even if the kids are jerks, and stay in piano lessons even if the instructor is a bit of a witch and your dad is driving you up the wall :I

Last edited:
Reactions: Wayfaerer
F

Frank

Aug 22, 2019
Honestly I was already on the path that got me here by the time i was 10. With my first attempt to ctb being at 11. So I would either straight up murder him or Just teach him how to get through life even if it only makes it just a little bit easier.

coma-baby

coma-baby

Misanthropic Drunken Loner
Aug 21, 2019
Ten-year old me would be astounded that I was still living after 11 more years. In seventh grade (so about age 11/12) in English class we had to write letters to our future selves. I had forgotten about the assignment as soon as the envelope was sealed. When I got it back in my senior year of high school, I was surprised to see that the letter was mostly me being like, "Well... You're probably dead, pregnant, or addicted to drugs just like everyone else in the family."
I wasn't any of those three things, fortunately(?)
I always assumed that I'd CTB before I finished high school. I've been dealing with ideation since I was four-years old. By the time I was ten, I was already writing and rewriting notes pretty regularly. I feel like I was already too far gone by that point.

woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
I'd wring its little neck until it was fucking dead, that's what I'd do.

Reactions: Kikoo Loool