• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
For me it would be quite depressing. I know I would ask what has happened to me and telling him(me) that you will become a worthless piece of shit is not what I want to answer, but I don't wanna lie either. I could also maybe safe myself. Tell him to stick to old friends and don't do stupid shit, because someone said so. Maybe id be normal then.

Wolfjob_dayjob

Wolfjob_dayjob

Student
Oct 19, 2018
I would teach 10 year old me to be more tough, savage, rip out the eyes of anyone who attacks or tried to rape her and if she can't it she's scared that's ok, I would burn down houses and ruin callous adults and kids alike, us against the world. I'd sign her up for karate like she always wanted and never let her down by denying her basic medical care, shoes, a warm coat and never breed more mouths to feed and dump them on her to parent. Get her some counseling. It sounds like lots of kids didn't get the life they wanted to varying degrees.

O

Onomotopoeia

Experienced
Feb 8, 2019
I have no memory at all before like 16, so I would be truly curious what I was like.

Forget trying to give him advice to change things I would just want to know who I was then, what was I like? Did something happen back then? or was it later? or maybe nothing ever really happened at all. Was I always a cynic? oh so many questions but they would all be to appease the adult me. Trying to change the past seems like dangerous business things could be much worse however nobody could tell me better than me what life was like then and adult me wants nothing more than the pieces of my past that are forever lost to me.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob
R

Roberto

Wizard
Jan 19, 2019
I would hug him and say I love him. But having in count what the future holds, I would suggest him to ctb as soon as possible ... sorry I can't tell that to him.
Study, don't leave university like I did. follow your dreams, focus your dreams in your mind.
Success is mix of being in the right place and the right time, don't feel bad if you don't achieve it. If you worked hard for it, you have chances.
... I think I need to think about what to say ...
Don't sleep with your father. He will abuse you.

Last edited:
N

nanimonoka

not on this site any longer
Feb 22, 2019
I would tell: don't have any dreams and don't waste your time in studying.

That's funny, because I grew up in a seventh day adventist (a terrible pseudo-christian cult) household and the air was that God's reclamation of humans was going to take place so soon that I concluded it wasn't worth really trying for anything in life. And that was one of the biggest mistakes I've ever made.

I also would have told myself, "skill over telent," and I probably would have hauled an immense smack on myself.

Then, I would have punched myself in the stomach, pulled my hair, spit on myself, and maybe gouged my eyes out. (re: Eminem - Just Lose It)

Last edited:
CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
Shoot him:kiss:
Wait, is that murder or suicide?
I have no memory at all before like 16, so I would be truly curious what I was like.

Forget trying to give him advice to change things I would just want to know who I was then, what was I like? Did something happen back then? or was it later? or maybe nothing ever really happened at all. Was I always a cynic? oh so many questions but they would all be to appease the adult me. Trying to change the past seems like dangerous business things could be much worse however nobody could tell me better than me what life was like then and adult me wants nothing more than the pieces of my past that are forever lost to me.
How do you not have any memories of when you were under 16?

Last edited:
CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
This little thought experiment is odd. It's odd, because when I see this 10 year old as another person, I would be kind to him, because I know what he will go through and I can relate extremely well and I really wanna save him even if it didn't save me, but I treat myself like complete garbage. Infact when I see people in similar situations, I feel bad for them and I hope they get better and don't commit suicide, but when i'm in this situation, I just despise myself and plan to ctb all the time.

O

Onomotopoeia

Experienced
Feb 8, 2019
Wait, is that murder or suicide?

How do you not have any memories of when you were under 16?

I'm not entirely sure. It is likely related to a condition called SDAM that i have it messes with my ability to form memories. I remember some facts but do not retain many memories. I typically lose everything after about 5 years but some things stick, however i have nothing before 16 and even 16-25 is almost entirely gone

CornerE

CornerE

Needs a savior
Mar 12, 2019
There's not much really that I can change , cause most of misery wasn't my fault therefore I cant control it .

But here's some head lines that wouldn't make much difference but still I would like to undo .

• Don't ever try to join that college , forget about that field all together .
  • Choose the easiest college that doesn't need much studying , you're not working either way .
  • Never trust amyone specially your family or anyone in their side .
  • Never take any medicines , specially psychiatric ones , you (young me ) were right about psychiatrics being frauds .. don't trust them thinking they would take responsibility for whatever decisions they push you to . they never wanna really help either .

Last edited:
CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
I'm not entirely sure. It is likely related to a condition called SDAM that i have it messes with my ability to form memories. I remember some facts but do not retain many memories. I typically lose everything after about 5 years but some things stick, however i have nothing before 16 and even 16-25 is almost entirely gone
Damn, what an odd life you must live. In a way I can see it as a blessing, because I would sometimes wanna forget who I am, because I despise myself. Still, I would imagine it being more of a curse than a blessing.

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I would tell my 10 year old self to be more alpha, pursue my hobby more aggressively and relentlessly, and just pursue my dreams and not go to college, don't take the traditional path. Also, maybe socializing more oftenly and maybe I just might not end up lonely (doubtful but a lot of variables).

O

Onomotopoeia

Experienced
Feb 8, 2019
Damn, what an odd life you must live. In a way I can see it as a blessing, because I would sometimes wanna forget who I am, because I despise myself. Still, I would imagine it being more of a curse than a blessing.

Certainly a curse. Stories of my own life are like listening to fiction. Photo albums full of people I dont remember. Probably worse than all of that is when old friend's come around I often don't remember why they where "old" friends..

Z

Zamolxes

ONmyWAY
Mar 19, 2019
I would tell him to end it as it was his fantasy ever since he was like 8 and got locked out to study......... It's a pitty he didn't do it then

ithappens

ithappens

Live free or die
Aug 9, 2018
I'd tell 10 y/o me to get it right the first time when they attempt to ctb, that nothing gets better from that point on. It wasn't too long after 10 y/o that I had my first attempt anyways, and I was starting to think about it at that age.

justabouttobedone

justabouttobedone

No Longer Human
Feb 21, 2019
Push yourself to study more, don't let your fears to stop you, do not escape from reality and do not release yourself to the sweet arms of video games' artificial world, and most importantly do not make lazy and reckless friends because you feel comfortable around them. But probably he would not even listen to me, so I would just strangle that little shit right there.

VikingWinger

VikingWinger

Lost soul
Mar 26, 2019
I would say I am God and that I would kill me if I didn't buy all there is of bitcoin

Plot twist edit: I am my own God and will kill me anyway

Last edited:
Reactions: WOODESITY