• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I was on Prozac in 1997 and it changed me utterly. I went from being pessimistic and miserable to being optimistic and happy. Bad stuff happened to me and I just shrugged and got on with it. Unfortunately, after 6 months or so it stopped having an effect and I was back to anxiety and fear.

I tried it again many years later at a higher dose and it disassociated me from everything. I found it hard to believe that other people were real. I actually preferred being depressed!

Deutsch

Deutsch

Aug 20, 2018
I've been on prozac for around 2 months and it hasn't positively affected me at all

Reactions: Redt2go
B

basicstuff

Sep 5, 2018
I was on wellbutrin for some time and it actually managed to yank me off the ledge.

Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
Antidepressants can be helpful if you are actively engaged in life,work school ect. I was on paxil for years and managed to go from unemployed suicidal to going through truck school and staying in that field for 20 years. Alot of this in my opinion is from the placebo effect. It's worth a shot but you have to be engaged, it's not going to work if you continue to sit in the house choosing depression.

S

ScaredOfLife

Arcanist
Jul 9, 2018
I've been on various antidepressants since 2001. Most recently, I was on Effexor for years. I don't think antidepressants help me that much but for the past month I've been trying Prozac again. I've gone from thinking about suicide all day in the bed to thinking about suicide all day on the couch. So at least it's got me out of the bed.

Reactions: Redt2go and Soon4me
SnowyDreams

SnowyDreams

Aug 25, 2018
I was on lexapro with aripiprazole added and it made me slightly calmer for the first two months (the first month on lexapro alone was really bad though). Then I started planning to ctb. Before that I hadn't planned yet, but had ideation almost every day or so. I took it for eight months and my issues only got worse tbh