• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It really does seem like nowhere is a safe space away from anti-suicide people, even on the suicide discussion on here people say things like "get help", insist that others are "ill" for wanting death and force both unsolicted advice and positivity about existence when it wasn't even asked for. Honestly I cannot stand anti-suicide and it just makes me want to not exist even more, it's sad how they push and force life valuing rhetoric into a place that's supposed to be all about respecting people's choices.

Telling suicidal people to get help is the opposite of pro-choice, in fact to me it's very insulting as existence itself is the problem, my wish to die is a result of being aware of how truly undesirable existence is, I'd never want to suffer in this meaningless existence that can potentially get so torturous way beyond how anyone can imagine, I'd always prefer to not exist no matter what.

It's disgusting when they act like there is something wrong with people for preferring true peace over suffering, no existence is the problem instead. But anyway I believe that those who want to die deserve a place to vent and discuss suicide methods without any forced life valuing rhetoric and anti-suicide sentiments. People who love the abomination that is existence literally have everywhere else as after all we exist in such a pro-suffering society where suicide is seen as the worst outcome possible even know nobody can suffer from not existing.