• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Josef2000

Josef2000

Forsaken One
Nov 5, 2019
This is a mix between a vent and a cry for help.

I'm coming 24 years old. I feel that I've made no progress in my life from when I was a teenager.

I've tried multiple anti-depressants, CBT, DBT & Counselling but nothing seems effective. I was sexually assaulted multiple times as a child which has planted the 'seed' of mental illness. I'm not living, I'm more so just being alive and completing basic functions to physically survive. I have no friends or love relationships anymore due to fear of abandonment and the pain it brings, this is probably for the best however I have no support or anyone to talk to for that matter.

I've been discharged from mental health services and now avail of my GP or Psych Liasion Team in A&E.
To them, I've completed DBT which is the recommended treatment for EUPD therefore I no longer require their services.

The only thing I find effective is self-harming but that is only short-term, it's not sustainable nor healthy.

I'm not sure what else I should try except ctb. What would you guys do in my shoes?

• Hugs
Reactions: Bed and LittleJem
U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
Interesting that you did DBT and have been discharged from mental health services out of it, that's what I am doing and is probably my trajectory. I tried to ask for help today, told them I need a hospital admission and am straight up on the edge, pretty much shut the door in my face. I'm going to make an attempt with SN soon, there's only so many times someone can be told everything is down to their choices and its all I've got, time to die

4_science

4_science

Apr 12, 2024
Trauma therapy once you are stable enough might be an option. DBT is as small bandaid for a gaping wound. It mostly focuses on skills and prevention of crisis hoping you=d use them. Many people benefit from CBT, but it may not be suitable for people with more complex mental health needs or learning difficulties. It focuses on breaking destructive patterns and behaviour. Your EUPD might be the reason why it is not working for you.

In case you are not medicated, you might bring that up with your psychiatrist. Also give yourself time before jumping from program to program. The stress of that can make your condition worse.