• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Sayo

Sayo

Not 2B
Aug 22, 2018
I feel human and I believe that I am probably distressing others on a less fundamental level by saying what I think—I've lived most of my life hyperaware of taking up space. It's calming, the way others interact here seems calming.

I enjoy reading what others have to say here and thinking about it, although sometimes I experience anxiety when going to reply directly to them.

Edgard

Edgard

Aug 23, 2018
I literally discovered this website like an hour ago. It feels good to read and to talk to people who have the same mindset and are able to understand some difficult topic. I found this website because I was looking for a way to killing myself so I arrived into the topic "How to hang yourself" and read through it, read the comments, then I started reading the other topics. And then I started writing about some of my thoughts, why I wanted to die and so on. And now I realized it actually helped me and I don't won't to kill myself right now.

I know the thought will come back tomorrow but right now I feel appeased. So thank you for existing website :)

U

useless

left
Aug 30, 2018
Not only this site, but also researching/fantasizing about suicide makes me calmer too. It is knowing you have a quick exit from life, whenever you're feeling ready to go
It's like standing right next to the door. If anything becomes too unbearable inside, fresh air is only a moment away. Just being able to escape lets you last longer, knowing it's going to be alright...

R

ReleaseMe

I know it's over And it never really began
May 26, 2018
Thinking of suicide and researching methods always calms me, even when I'm not able to go through with it. I like this forum because it makes me feel I belong, despite not being an active participant on a personal level.

Death_From_Above

Death_From_Above

Student
Aug 25, 2018
More often than not. It also brings me a bit back to myself to the point of getting playful and shit posting a bit, but I try to keep it reasonable without causing too much offense. It just puts a smile on my face to know that I'm not all dead yet.

But then the reality hits and I get panicked and want out, and then you all keep me calm again

R

Radaghast94

Aug 25, 2018
I wish I felt the same
I know suicide is basically something I need to do
But it still terrifies me
That sense of calm about death is something I don't have
If I knew for sure I had a sufficient knot and unconsciousness would be rapid
Then the knowledge of knowing I could end it that way would ease the pain
Talking about it here is nice because in most of life people dismiss suicide as ridiculous
So it's hard to have an honest conversation about the reality of the situation

O

OkTotti

Wizard
Nov 6, 2018
calming? most of the time... but sometimes frustrating with my unrealistic expectations, thinking that there would be definitive CTB answer to all my problems

Reactions: sif and therhydler
Xerxes

Xerxes

Invisible
Nov 8, 2018
I've withdrawn for a bit from this site. Great for some that are unsure of death, but for those determined to CTB or have a plan in place, this site becomes a distraction.

AngelGirl

AngelGirl

Cat
May 18, 2019
Ive only been on this site a few days. when i get upset or anxious i read on here and it oddly calms me? Anyone else?

It is extremely therapeutic in deed and it cured my desire to ctb.

Being able to open up about certain things you are too afraid to talk about in real life feels just amazing. I feel peaceful.

Reactions: justanotherday