• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
I find it therapeutic to vent on here, even if no one else reads it. It just feels nice to get everything out and read it afterwards.
I do read it.

And yeah, it feels calming finding people in the same situation and that actually understand how much life sucks.

Reactions: justanotherday
B

borderline_over

Be still
Oct 5, 2018
It's eerily calming... it felt weird at first, like I was doing something very wrong. I couldn't figure out why I kept wanting to come back, particularly in my darkest moments, but in the good moments as well. I find so much peace here, it is absolutely therapeutic.

Reactions: SelfHatingAspie
E

eve2004

DEAD YESTERDAY
Aug 17, 2019
Ive only been on this site a few days. when i get upset or anxious i read on here and it oddly calms me? Anyone else?
Yes! I've only made it through the last 3 days without OD'ing on something because of this site. For the record, for me ODing is taking more than my pdoc wants me to but I have a high tolerance so really it does nothing but let me sleep 10-12 hours and the more I sleep the less I think about CTB... ironically not sleeping and thinking about it by being on here has dulled my impulsive side so its probably calming for me. I would never tell them about this site but my pdoc and psych should thank SS for that!

Reactions: sadsadinfp
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
It's one of the few remaining places where you can openly discuss suicide and relate to one another in our despair.

Reactions: sadsadinfp
L

LittleLadyWorthless

I often go by the saying "Carpe Diem" :D
Aug 23, 2019
I oddly feel like this site could become "a comfort blanket" like a child needs that special blanket, I need this special site....
It soothes me, it motivates me, it's intensely intriguing, it's intimidating and very dark...All things that make my heart beat!! so I know, I'll be a daily visitor to this site :D

Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Its one of the last sites that you can openly talk about CTB with out the thought police. Cumming down hard on you . Or other people calling you shellfish or to think positive and it will pass . And telling you will hurt the ones who love you you know all the normal bullshit the cum out with .

Futility

Futility

Student
Aug 13, 2019
I've always been drawn to pages like Ashspace as well as the reddit page before it was taken down and a few others that have since then turned to dust or were downright destroyed by self imposed authority over time.

I have always been in a better mood after hanging out here, even before I decided to make a profile and take part. It's a safe space where I can express myself without the threat of psychiatric coercion and taking my freedoms away, lowering my quality of life even further.

Talking to people that just spew pro-life nonsense and don't understand what I'm going through at all has the opposite effect, I'm always disappointed, frustrated, anxious and hurt when stuck with that bull.

I am so grateful for what I have here, very much so.
Hugs all around!