• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

why am i alive?

why am i alive?

Look where i ended
Oct 18, 2023
I guess this is kinda confusing. I don't want to die. I just want to be dead. I don't want to go threw the whole Prozess of dying. I fear the Prozess of dying because it is never safe to say it won't hurt. I just want to be dead.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I just want to not exist as well, I don't want to suffer through any dying process, I simply wish to be eternally unaware, if it's up to me I'd choose to erase my existence so it's like I never existed at all, more than anything I wish I never existed, only never existing is perfection to me.

BlendedHeart

BlendedHeart

It is what it is
Mar 9, 2024
I do not romanticize the act of death, or dying, at all. I think it's horrible. Every method I've read about in here always comes with a caveat. Too many complications, risks of failure, pain, etc.

If I could blink and then stop existing, that would be ideal.

H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
I guess this is kinda confusing. I don't want to die. I just want to be dead. I don't want to go threw the whole Prozess of dying. I fear the Prozess of dying because it is never safe to say it won't hurt. I just want to be dead.
I just wish I could sleep forever not ever having to wake up, without having to go through the process of the fear, preparation and emotions that come with ctbing.

xmissellax

xmissellax

Need My Peace
Feb 25, 2024
Yeah I'm scared of the process of dying too. If I just had a "die" button 100% that. Just be dead. In fact in an ironic way, fear of dying (how humans usually die in this day and age) is one of my main reasons to CTB. I'm terrified of getting old and degenerating and losing autonomy and dying slowly and agonisingly in a hospital bed.

SN also has an element of suffering to it and sometimes pain, albiet nothing excruciating unless I'm a rare outlier or something. The difference is it will only be for 15 minutes, not years of deterioration and old age pain, months of suffering, and days of agony. And it will be under my control.

But since prolonged suffering is one of my biggest fears, I'm still quite scared of those 15 minutes for SN as it is essentially still suffering, just the kinder and quicker of the two choices.

Feels like life has to get bad enough again for me to properly go through it without too much SI.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
While "dying" you are still alive so that is usually painful unless you have nembutal or assisted suicide..natural dying as In cancer , starvation etc is usually very painful

Death = dead is the total lack of pain suffering and problems. That's a state that I devoutly wish for and I don't see
how could anyone not want a state where you have zero suffering, zero pain , zero problems forever because Death is that Death is non-existence forever.

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim
INTJme

INTJme

Epeolatrist
Mar 22, 2024
I wish to die and stay dead. Hope that's an option.

M

Moonomyth

Student
Feb 6, 2020
It's a real hassle that we have to actually initiate the dying process ourselves. If I could flip a switch and cease to be, or those old "Like this post to instantly die" memes worked as advertised, that would be a significant improvement.

Even for the people that are fine with doing it themselves, look at how much of a hassle it is to do as evidence by all the threads on the subject. It's very inconvenient when one wants to reach a state of nonexistence quickly.

Groot

Groot

16 lines to make me feel fine
Mar 27, 2024
I just wish I could sleep forever not ever having to wake up, without having to go through the process of the fear, preparation and emotions that come with ctbing.
This is exactly how I feel
I wish I could just press a button and immediately CTB, or for someone to shoot me in the back of the head without me realizing so it could be over before I can even comprehend it.
me too, or for someone to inject me with heroin/morphine

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Same. Neither a slow dying process or suicide appeal. I wish we could just wish it and be free.

kilowatt

kilowatt

A gun is the greatest negociator
Sep 9, 2023
Anything as long as it's a guarantee way out. By this means I think directly ''being dead'' without the dying process would be much easier.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
Ociv

Ociv

Older On The Inside
Mar 29, 2024
The way I see it, living is just a cycle of suffering so that you can afford to continue to suffer longer. The carrot is not worth the stick. Its a racket and I want no part of it. Death is the only way out of the circle, and if there were a way to get there without crossing the line called "dying", I would take that path for sure.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
H

Hotsackage

Wizard
Mar 11, 2019
I do relatively enjoy life, but I don't see a future for our species with this religious and political structure.